Ice White Watercooled 600T

Roverno

Hi all,

This rig of mine has been running for a short while now and i have put my build log up in a few places but its been a while since i did those so i thought i would share it here too.

I built the rig around June 2012 and it has moved around with me since then. I will post pictures of before during and after so you can get a feel for the progression of the project. I know most people just want to scroll though pictures so here they are, if you have any questions feel free to ask. Enjoy!

Photos will be coming 5 at a time as that seems to be the limit.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n3409[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3410[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3407[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3408[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3412[/ATTACH]

Set 2

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n3416[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3414[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3432[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3435[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3433[/ATTACH]

set 3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n3413[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3419[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3421[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3441[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3430[/ATTACH]

Set 4

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n3423[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3425[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3434[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3422[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3426[/ATTACH]

Set 5

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n3415[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3417[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3424[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3418[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3429[/ATTACH]

Set 6

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n3428[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3427[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3431[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3420[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3436[/ATTACH]

Set 7

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n3458[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3453[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3454[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3442[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3437[/ATTACH]

Set 8

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n3438[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3440[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3439[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3446[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3449[/ATTACH]

Set 9

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n3452[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3460[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3461[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3463[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3447[/ATTACH]

Set 10

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n3456[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3448[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3459[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3445[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3455[/ATTACH]

Set 11

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n3443[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3462[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3464[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3457[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3450[/ATTACH]

Set 11

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n3444[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3411[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3451[/ATTACH]

Wow that looks really great man. The color scheme on it makes it look really nice.

That looks INCREDIBLE!

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Black and White color schemed builds are my favorites <3 Building towards a non liquid cooled 600T White myself I love these ^^

CPU \\ i7-3770K@4.6GHz Motherboard \\ MSI MPower Z77 RAM \\ 16GB 1886 Patriot Viper 3 GPU \\ EVGA GTX 670 SC+ 4GB CASE \\ Corsair 600T SE White Storage \\ Western Digital Black 2TB PSU \\ Seasonic SS-760XP2 Cooling \\ H100i + 3 Swiftech Helix 120s 

nerdgasm.

white, black and yellow. milk.

although I think it would look better with a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5

[h=1][/h]

nerdgasm. white' date=' black and yellow. milk. although I think it would look better with a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 [h=1'][/h]

Lol, the yellow was a slight discolouration of the tubing and thats gone. Pure white and black now.

Sadly that motherboard was not out at the time, this Asrock board was the best available. Im happy with it though.

looks awesome man awesome job!

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

OUTSTANDING is all I can say about this build. I love the color scheme.

It's amazing, white case with the white liquid flowing through it, black motherboard and accents...Sexy Stormtrooper color scheme.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 -