Any suggestions for new build?

Hey guys, I recently got straight A's for my term 4 grade so I was allowed up to around 2400 - 2500 AUD$ to get a new computer :) I was planning some new builds and I finally came up with this one. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($517.00 @ Centre Com) 
Motherboard: Asus H170-PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($172.00 @ Centre Com) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  ($159.00 @ Centre Com) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked ACX 2.0+ Video Card  ($1079.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Optical Drive: LG GH24NSB0 DVD/CD Writer  ($18.00 @ IJK) 
Total: $2469.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-12-04 17:29 AEDT+1100

INFORMATION:

Budget: ~$2500 AUD

Aim for system: Gaming, extended use, light recording/youtubing, and schoolwork, multiple monitors.

Monitors: I am already using two with my current build.

Resolution: 1920x1080p nothing more BUT want it to be a bit future proofed "capable of running 3,840x2,160"

Peripherals: Already have all of my needed peripherals :)

Water cooling or air:

AIR COOLING ONLY PLEASE!!

Case preference: I like good looking white/black themed cases, willing to pay loads for the case as its very important part of the computer. I don't have a carpet on my desk as well.

Reason for upgrade:
This pc needs a big dumping... I want to play games like GTA and Battlefield at high-Ultra video settings and I can't because my pc struggles with even minecraft at some stages...

Thanks for the help and suggestions :)

EDIT: I made some changes to the build, I made it a bit cheaper and with a gtx 980 Ti

Spoiler

CPU: i7-6700K 4.7GHz GPU: GTX 980 STRIX 1337MHz CPU Cooler: H110i GTX AIO |

Motherboard: Asus Z170-AR | Case: NZXT H440 White PSU: CS750W |

PCPartPicker Link: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/43BkVn 

Go for a custom 980Ti. Trust when i say its worth it.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

You could spend a little extra and go x99 with a 5820k and get some extra cores, you could oc the 5820k to get somewhat similar performance to the 6700k. The extra cores could come in handy if you wanted to render videos for youtube etc.(Would make pc somewhat more future proof with extra cores). But the 6700k is still a solid choice and there is nothing wrong with it.

Main PC : CPU: I7 6700k @ 4.7GHz MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VII RAM: 32GB Crucial 2133MHz GPU: GTX 980ti 2-Way SLI Drives: 2 850 Evo 250GB, 1 TB WD Blue CASE: 750D PSU: RM1000W

***Before I say anything I just wanted to let you know that I have never even dreamed of the budget you have (I think we are similar ages-high school?). Therefore I have 0 experience building a PC at this price point.

I did build a build in the 400USD area and I found when buying parts that aren't as important to the performance of your PC like mobo, ram (type not amount) and CPU cooler you should cheap out as much as possible while still keeping reliability and features you want. So my recommendation would be to go with a cheaper mobo because the VIII Hero is a great board but 350$ could be shaved to 150$ and then you'd have 200$ to spend on a better GPU (980ti[emoji6]). I would change the RAM, hyperX is quality and fairly good value. As for the CPU cooler I think you have potential to save a bit by buying a 212 Evo and upgrading the fans but both the Evo and the D15 will offer great overclocking headroom and cool temps.

Good luck with your build dude, I am very very very jealous [emoji23]

Your build looks good enough. But I guess prices are higher in Australia. For 2.5k I would throw another video card. If for 2.5k you can make build with only 1 GPU try one with 2x r9 390X. You can also scrap the SSD, since windows 10 is fast enough.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600, MOBO: MSI Tomahawk B450, RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3000 (2x8 GB), GPU: MSI RTX 2080 Gaming-X Trio, CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S, PSU: Corsair RM 650, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, SSD: Samsung 860 ECO 500GB, CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C

you quite possibly have the most amazing parents xD

Indeed they are the most hard working parents I know, and I love them to bits. (I don't know many of course :) )

Spoiler

Go for a custom 980Ti. Trust when i say its worth it.

Are you sure? I am only playing on 1080p monitor... Do you think it is really worth the extra amount for the future proofing? and it is a really big leap forwards price wise.

If you own a 980 ti could you please tell me what avg fps you would see in your resolution in the following games?: **Thanks in advance**

GTA V

Battlefield 4

The star wars battlefield (don't know what it's called xD)

***Before I say anything I just wanted to let you know that I have never even dreamed of the budget you have (I think we are similar ages-high school?). Therefore I have 0 experience building a PC at this price point.

I did build a build in the 400USD area and I found when buying parts that aren't as important to the performance of your PC like mobo, ram (type not amount) and CPU cooler you should cheap out as much as possible while still keeping reliability and features you want. So my recommendation would be to go with a cheaper mobo because the VIII Hero is a great board but 350$ could be shaved to 150$ and then you'd have 200$ to spend on a better GPU (980ti[emoji6]). I would change the RAM, hyperX is quality and fairly good value. As for the CPU cooler I think you have potential to save a bit by buying a 212 Evo and upgrading the fans but both the Evo and the D15 will offer great overclocking headroom and cool temps.

Good luck with your build dude, I am very very very jealous [emoji23]

***I am 13 in high school and yes I am very lucky haha :)***

I absolutely agree with you now that I have re-watched the videos at LTT's channel, there aren't really too many benefiting factors by getting a very expensive mobo. I also will switch out the fan to a hyper evo as soon as I get home back from school as that is a lot cheaper and I have realised that my cpu cooler might not fit in the case that I am getting and besides, I only want around 4.7 OC anyway which isn't that much :)

Thanks for your very constructive criticism mate :) well appreciated.

Spoiler

Are you sure? I am only playing on 1080p monitor... Do you think it is really worth the extra amount for the future proofing? and it is a really big leap forwards price wise.

If you own a 980 ti could you please tell me what avg fps you would see in your resolution in the following games?: **Thanks in advance**

GTA V

Battlefield 4

The star wars battlefield (don't know what it's called xD)

I play in 1440p with every possible setting to the max +AA

GTA V ~50fps

Battlefield 4 64player server ~112fps

Witcher 3 ~ 80fps

Didnt check fps on Battlefront, but i guess around 100fps

Facry4 ~70fps

Fallout4 60-120fps depends on daytime and location.

The Card is overkill for 1080p. But you would max out everything for a long time.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I play in 1440p with every possible setting to the max +AA

GTA V ~50fps

Battlefield 4 64player server ~112fps

Witcher 3 ~ 80fps

Didnt check fps on Battlefront, but i guess around 100fps

Facry4 ~70fps

Fallout4 60-120fps depends on daytime and location.

The Card is overkill for 1080p. But you would max out everything for a long time.

Holy crap mate, I think you just changed my mind from a 980 to a 980 Ti :) 

Spoiler