Halp with razer keyboard

tugadude4

So I have this issue with the keyboard and I cant understand why it doenst freaking work! several keys have stopped working, Video should illustrate it well

Soo as you can see the screw driver which i cant translate it to english, flashes when I press the W key meaning that there should be current passing through it correctly and therefore it should be registering correctly like when I did the same with E key, now what I suspect is that the chip went bananas... so Im searching for help here in order to see if anyone knows how to fix this

CPU: Amd fx 8120 3.9ghz...Motherboard: Asus m5a97 evo R:2.0...RAM: 8gb 1600 kingston hyperx blu...GPU: XFX R9 280x ...CASE: Nzxt h440...

HDD: Kingston adata ssd 500 gigs, wd blue 500gb...PSU: Corsair gs700...Monitors: Asus vk222h Cooler: Noctua nh-d14...Keyboard:coolermaster masterkeys m...Mouse: logitech g300...Headphones: Logitech g430

RMA?

or maybe you cant, if you voided the warranty by taking it apart

at least you learnt your lesson to not buy razer keyboards :P

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

RMA?

or maybe you cant, if you voided the warranty by taking it apart

at least you learnt your lesson to not buy razer keyboards :P

was already voided before and plus the warranty time has already passed

CPU: Amd fx 8120 3.9ghz...Motherboard: Asus m5a97 evo R:2.0...RAM: 8gb 1600 kingston hyperx blu...GPU: XFX R9 280x ...CASE: Nzxt h440...

HDD: Kingston adata ssd 500 gigs, wd blue 500gb...PSU: Corsair gs700...Monitors: Asus vk222h Cooler: Noctua nh-d14...Keyboard:coolermaster masterkeys m...Mouse: logitech g300...Headphones: Logitech g430

"Razer Keyboard" That's where you went wrong.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

So I have this issue with the keyboard and I cant understand why..

The answer to that Question is simple. Its Razer. Buy Quality next Time and safe yourself nerves and Money.

I know it doesnt help you now. Just have that in mind for the Future.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Yeah yeah I know but it was a gift, what im I supposed to do? tell them its a shitty gift? lmfao , By the way do any of you know where I could find one of those chips or the controller or whatever its called, the part where you plug the usb on the keyboard pretty much?

Yeah yeah I know but it was a gift, what im I supposed to do? tell them its a shitty gift? lmfao , By the way do any of you know where I could find one of those chips or the controller or whatever its called, the part where you plug the usb on the keyboard pretty much?

I probably wouldn't be wasting time trying to mess around and fix it. I would suggest looking at a new keyboard. That would be your best bet bud. If you want a decent keyboard on a budget, i would recommend the Perixx-5200. Never had one problem since i bought it.

I probably wouldn't be wasting time trying to mess around and fix it. I would suggest looking at a new keyboard. That would be your best bet bud. If you want a decent keyboard on a budget, i would recommend the Perixx-5200. Never had one problem since i bought it.

The answer to that Question is simple. Its Razer. Buy Quality next Time and safe yourself nerves and Money.

I know it doesnt help you now. Just have that in mind for the Future.

"Razer Keyboard" That's where you went wrong.

Seriously?? This website is turning itself more into an ad selling place, fucks sake, I asked for a fix not for recomendations for new keyboards.

Seriously?? This website is turning itself more into an ad selling place, fucks sake, I asked for a fix not for recomendations for new keyboards.

but your not gonna get a fix it's razer...

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

I see what what you're saying about repairing it. I get it. Constructively, i do not feel its worthwhile placing time into repairing something that is going to require a complex amount of work. Razer has been known for making products that are of poor quality.