wifi parental lock.

hemmigumm

heymake your pc sem

I seem to have accedentally added my pc´s ip-adress while i was setting up time restrictions for other users on the network. Unfortunatly i forgot my router password like an ideot and would rather not reset the router since i have tons of settings there like the vpn i use for netflix and sutch. When the ip-adresses are added to the parental controls in the router settings the ip gets linked to the mac adress of the computer. I´ve tried to spoofing my mac adress and changed my ipv4 adress but it didnt work :/ If some genius here knows of a program or a better way to make your pc look like a new one to your router, a link would be greatly appreciated (Ive been looking all day).

PC : Windows 10

Connection type : ethernet

Router : Tp-Link

The only thing that I know of would be to remember the password. :/

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

heymake your pc sem

Wut?

I don't think you can do anything but reset the router, or manage to find the password tbh

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Wut?

I don't think you can do anything but reset the router, or manage to find the password tbh

Yeah :(

cant find the error you qouted on??

Yeah :(

cant find the error you qouted on??

heymake your pc sem? What does that mean

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

heymake your pc sem? What does that mean

I didn't write that, or I don't think so at least. I've read the text like 5 times over.

But I think it's the part where I wrote " a better way to make your pc seem like a new one to the router"

I didn't write that, or I don't think so at least. I've read the text like 5 times over.

But I think it's the part where I wrote " a better way to make your pc seem like a new one to the router"

It's the first thing written in your post lol.... u okay?

Oh, wtf?? Haha

*slow clap*

You could try to change the Mac address and see if that works.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

How long after did you realise that you had added your own IP address?

It's not a race to the bottom.

You could try to change the Mac address and see if that works.

Tried that

How long after did you realise that you had added your own IP address?

I was taking my exams, so I was only using my laptop for a while