Problems with TV sound through HDMI

Digital

Hey! I'm having issues with my LG LCD TV, particularly with its sounds. The issue is that there is no sounds when I turn on "PC" display mode from the TV input settings. This changes the resolution right and the image quality is HD, but there are no sounds. If I change the mode to "DTV" I get sounds, but the image is somehow zoomed in and I can only see the middle part of the screen.

Is there any way to get the sounds working while keeping the image at the right size?

Hey! I'm having issues with my LG LCD TV, particularly with its sounds. The issue is that there is no sounds when I turn on "PC" display mode from the TV input settings. This changes the resolution right and the image quality is HD, but there are no sounds. If I change the mode to "DTV" I get sounds, but the image is somehow zoomed in and I can only see the middle part of the screen.

Is there any way to get the sounds working while keeping the image at the right size?

There should be an option in the TV called "scan settings", changing this option to something usually callled "just scan" or "1:1" should correct the zoom problem.