looking for a monitor

KabuTheFox

i really over analyze things like specs and reviews , making choosing a monitor near impossible. so some recommendations would really help.

here is some specs for what i am looking for;
budget : under $300 retail (however i will stay looking on the internet til i find them under $200)
bezel: preferably thin
screen size: 23" - 27"
screen res: 1080p 
screen type: ips or its variants (color is very important to me)
speakers? preferably no, but if the monitor is worth getting and it has them ill just mute them (have my own speakers)
ports: preferably display port, there is probably no reason to use display port over any other at 1080p but i like using the very best. bare minimum is hdmi and dvi
color: black (preferably no other colors)
ultrawide screens? no
usage: gaming and rendering on dual displays

for non-display port monitors i have pretty much made my decision on either (if i do get swayed to not care about display port)
Acer H236HLbid  or  Acer R240HY bidx

i really over analyze things like specs and reviews , making choosing a monitor near impossible. so some recommendations would really help.

here is some specs for what i am looking for;

budget : under $300 retail (however i will stay looking on the internet til i find them under $200)

bezel: preferably thin

screen size: 23" - 27"

screen res: 1080p / 1200p

screen type: ips or its variants (color is very important to me)

speakers? preferably no, but if the monitor is worth getting and it has them ill just mute them (have my own speakers)

ports: preferably display port, there is probably no reason to use display port over any other at 1080p but i like using the very best. bare minimum is hdmi and dvi

color: black (preferably no other colors)

ultrawide screens? no

usage: gaming and rendering on dual displays

for non-display port monitors i have pretty much made my decision on either (if i do get swayed to not care about display port)

Acer H236HLbid  or  Acer R240HY bidx

Asus 27": http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-monitor-vx279q

AOC 27": http://pcpartpicker.com/part/aoc-monitor-i2769vm

Dell 24": http://pcpartpicker.com/part/dell-monitor-m2gcr

i was actually looking at the dell one earlier, seems like a rather nice monitor. however upon further thought, the idea of 1200p (due to the cropping on 1080p material) wouldnt be to great

i was actually looking at the dell one earlier, seems like a rather nice monitor. however upon further thought, the idea of 1200p (due to the cropping on 1080p material) wouldnt be to great

The only problem with the Dell monitor is that the response time is 8ms.