I Got VAC Banned For Nothing!

Snapy1

I got vac banned and can 100% ensure you I did no hacking modding or cheating. But when I join a vac secured tf2 server it lets me hop right in and play. I do not wish to share my steam name, I am quite paranoid right now! Also I am not using any pirating software like greenluma.

You asked about GreenLuma earlier. Are you sure you didn't use it and don't want to admit to it?

LOL!

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

@ExeonHD. Yeah man this haapened earlier today what my friend told me, but I wasn't on when he saw. And I did not use greenluma, trust me you guys put the scare into me.

Well does it give you a reason why you where banned?

@ No doesn't give a dang clue, they basically said well your perma banned tough shit good bye

@ No doesn't give a dang clue, they basically said well your perma banned tough shit good bye

Well I've never been in that situation. Maybe try emailing them or something? I doubt they will unban you since they deal with a lot of hackers regularly.

@ No they said "no exceptions, we will not unban anyone at anytime period" so yeah, do you think it could be a false misconception, should I install a free to play game and try to join a server from that game see if I can do it?

@ No they said "no exceptions, we will not unban anyone at anytime period" so yeah, do you think it could be a false misconception, should I install a free to play game and try to join a server from that game see if I can do it?

I guess it's worth a shot.

If you are VAC banned, there is no way out of it, even if your account got hacked and that way VAC banned, they won't unban you.

@sonarctica can they not track the ip of who logged into their servers on my account. Or will valve not go to that much trouble?

@Henry I do not use win8 I will never use windows 8, if my windows 7 corrupts and they stop selling copies of win 7 I will either go to Linux or pirate a copy of win 7........By the way I'm on IOS, I'm in bed and don't feel like getting up to go to my office to get on my PC

VAC almost never bans for "no reason." Perhaps your account has been hijacked due to a keylogger and someone has been on your account. Maybe you've cheated earlier like weeks or months before. VAC uses this delay ban technique where they tag you and watch you for a few weeks/months to collect evidence of you cheating. This is why it's considered reliable. If you've cheated before (not saying you have) but have stopped recently, that could be the reason. Besides, you can't do anything. A VAC ban will almost never, if not absolutely never, be lifted.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

@Skyfire am I banned from a single game that uses vac servers, or am I banned from multiplayer on all my games that run a vac server. I also read another forum that steam cannot ban all your games for 1 little cheat on 1 game or they will go under fire quickly , is thAt true?

@Skyfire am I banned from a single game that uses vac servers, or am I banned from multiplayer on all my games that run a vac server. I also read another forum that steam cannot ban all your games for 1 little cheat on 1 game or they will go under fire quickly , is thAt true?

You're only banned from VAC servers from the the single game. You won't be able to play VAC servers in TF2. You'll be able to play normally on VAC servers in other games.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Also @Skyfire, yes I have cheated before, ( everyone has at one point) I cheated in this tf2 lobby, but that was a few months ago. I am not gonna say what I did wrong, but you may find out. I trust you, my steam name is ******** please don't announce what I did wrong, I think you will notice fairly quickly. But please please don't tell! I don't need my name flying around the forums.

Also @Skyfire, deleted everything just in case.

People can read this. Delete it if you want it private.

I love how everyone always responds with I DID NOTHING WRONG.

You dont get VAC banned for nothing, All I can say to help you is creating a new steam account, as 5 games is nothing these days on steam.

Looking for a dutch gaming clan? http://fapp-crew.nl/

When you cheat, it takes around 4 weeks for VAC to ban you... so if you cheated in a TF2 lobby with VAC enabled, that might be the cause why you were banned.

I got banned on L4D2 for installing a single-player weapon mod. Frustrating as hell, valve didn't even want to look into it, they just replyed saying i was VAC banned.

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X