Your Favorite Beverage When Gaming

Donut417

You all know when your in a long session you get thirsty. What do you grab to quench that thirst. Me my self drink Arizona Tea's. I buy them by the 24 pack at Sams Club. (Should Say I buy like 4 or 5 of the 24 packs at a time)

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

pepsi max

CPU: i5 2500k @4.3GHz  |  Cooler: Corsair H100i | Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 MHz | GPU: Asus DC2 GTX 570 | Mobo: Asus P8P67 EVO | Case: Corsair Carbide 500r | Boot Drive: 120GB OCZ Agility 3 | Games Drive: 2TB WD Green| OS: Windows 7/OSX Mavericks (Hackintosh) | Monitor: LG EA63V x2 Soundcard: Fiio E10 | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (browns) | Mouse: Corsair M40

Irn Bru Scottish fizzy drink same as coca cola alltho better

Any of the robinsons fruit squashes.. i have a massive stash sitting at the end of my desk, cheap and tasty :)

Arch Linux on Samsung 840 EVO 120GB: Startup finished in 1.334s (kernel) + 224ms (userspace) = 1.559s | U mad windoze..?

coffee. only problem is that you have to make a lot of trips to the bathroom xD

im like you, I like cofee

sometimes when the climate is hot I just get a beer

tea and sometimes beer

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

I have a 2 liter bottle of water and a bottle of Coke on my desk.

Water for the thirst, Coke for the taste :D

Proud to be from Belgium.

Water. Our water is like super chlorinated (So im told) so its not that nice. When I get a new bottle of water though, or bring some filtered water back from work with me. So delicious. :D

I used to drink Arizona Sweet Tea, but one can is like 270 calories so I stopped. Now I just drink water, home made lemonade or orange juice.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

270 calories. 0_0. Well you only live once. Heck I drank 2 Arizona's today. I used to drink them at work every day. I work in fast food and our owner didn't like drinks siting on the back table so we were told we couldn't have drinks there so I just drink the beverages he provides, for free. I figure that the tea is slightly better than pop, Which im trying to drink less of.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

270 calories. 0_0. Well you only live once. Heck I drank 2 Arizona's today. I used to drink them at work every day. I work in fast food and our owner didn't like drinks siting on the back table so we were told we couldn't have drinks there so I just drink the beverages he provides, for free. I figure that the tea is slightly better than pop, Which im trying to drink less of.
Arizona "Tea" is just water, sugar, and flavoring nothing like tea at all. A can of coke probably has less calories lol

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Water is the only way to go :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness Smoothie.

post-1155-13667861743989_thumb.png

post-1155-13667861743989_thumb.png

Cas's spec's(800D):
3570k @ 4.7GHz
H100 Push/Pull SP120's
GTX 680 @ 1345MHZ w/ DWOOD Brack & Antec 620
16GB 1866MHz Dominator Platinum
ASRock z77 Extreme 6
128GB Vertex 4
2 x 1TB WD Caviar Blue
B/W sleeved Corsair HX1000

Just water, sometimes green tea with honey : )

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

CPU AMD A8-7650K || Motherboard Asrock mini iTX FM2A88X-ITX+ || RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || GPU ASUS STRIX GTX950 || Case BitFenix Prodigy || Storage Kingston SSD 128GB & WD 2TB HDD || PSU EVGA 650GS || Display ASUS VE228 21.5'' || CPU Cooling Noctua NH-D15 || Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Blue || Mouse Corsair M60 || Sound 4xJBL Speakers

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||