When you leave for 6 months and then come back....

Totally-A-Hero

5298355652593ecadc7c91e60e2748fa.png

Shoutout to Jerakl

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

Shout out to shitposting

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Shoutout to Jerakl

YES

In the time you were gone I managed to get banned 3 times and right now I'm on my last ban before perma

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

That's not enough to be from @Jerakl

To be fair I've only been here for about 3 months out of the 6 because of bans etc.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

This is actually like 2 1/2 months since logging in in all honesty. But still .Whatever happened to winnut and all those kiddo's?

To be fair I've only been here for about 3 months out of the 6 because of bans etc.

Damn it man.

6 months and only 277? I get in 2 days like 80. :P

You're not friends with me m8.

This is actually like 2 1/2 months since logging in in all honesty. But still .Whatever happened to winnut and all those kiddo's?

The eloped to pspfreak's forums.

Yeah its been a while since i was around. Anyway just thought i would share because its funny. No need to get so mad this is the "Off Topic" section is it not?

Yeah its been a while since i was around. Anyway just thought i would share because its funny. No need to get so mad this is the "Off Topic" section is it not?

mods are mean now. Off topic basically has to be tech related now. Just less so then general. Only non tech topics that remain are the old bastions like the LGBT/car thread.

mods are mean now. Off topic basically has to be tech related now. Just less so then general. Only non tech topics that remain are the old bastions like the LGBT/car thread.

well i really dont plan on staying anyway. Just have a few questions about future upgrades.

well i really dont plan on staying anyway. Just have a few questions about future upgrades.

I'm only here because I'm bored.

This forum died long ago for any unironic purposes.

I'm only here because I'm bored.

This forum died long ago for any unironic purposes.

Im not trying to sit here and bash the forums but i could see how. This is a site for mature adults keep that in mind. Sometimes you and the little gang would troll and post a tad to much. Im guilty aswell though.

Im not trying to sit here and bash the forums but i could see how. This is a site for mature adults keep that in mind. Sometimes you and the little gang would troll and post a tad to much. Im guilty aswell though.

I was good originally. I don't have a gang.

I don't even really troll. Never really did.

It's all the newer members. Not saying all of them are bad. But a lot are (sometimes).

I was good originally. I don't have a gang.

I don't even really troll. Never really did.

It's all the newer members. Not saying all of them are bad. But a lot are (sometimes).

yeah well it is what it is. Thanks for the fun times. Preciate it

Shoutout to Jerakl

Is that all :P I get that every morning I think haha

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Is that all :P I get that every morning I think haha

Sounds like my usual morning routine as well; around 70 - 130 new notifications every morning.

Few months ago it used to be this every morning:

post-23506-0-60596000-1448963650.jpg

And I never skipped reading a single one of those...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Shit, december one time for the hat

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Locked - pointless