Just Cause 3 Suffers From Terrible Frame Rate and Load Times on the NextGen consoles

Mr_Troll

Its more like "always wants to be on DRM".

It's not the "online" part I take issue with, it's that it isn't attempting to digitally manage any of your rights. It's annoying, and makes you jump through inexcusable and unnecessary hoops, but it doesn't stop you from playing the game offline if that's what you want to do.

It's not the "online" part I take issue with, it's that it isn't attempting to digitally manage any of your rights. It's annoying, and makes you jump through inexcusable and unnecessary hoops, but it doesn't stop you from playing the game offline if that's what you want to do.

It doesn't stop you from playing offline-but it gets in the way during offline play by trying to connect to the internet.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Buddy uses a 660ti and doesn't seem to have issues....crazy huh. Not sure what settings he plays on but I was shocked he could play it at all from the stories on here.

But how many are needed to get the same performance? Shitloads.

So? How many PS3's are needed to get the same performance as my ~7 year old Xeon CPU? You'd need at least double the amount of PS3's.

You could have made a supercomputer out of linked XBOX originals, had you had the necessary access to system level software.

Also, with a top-of-the-line ARM CPU, I imagine you wouldn't need many more SoC's to make an equivalently powered Supercomputer, compared to PS3's. Remember, AMD was trying to develop ARM server chips, which could have definitely been used in Supercomputers, if a client had wanted to. Obviously AMD is scrapped for cash, and had to put that on the back-burner until ZEN is out, but the concept of what ARM can be used for is changing all the time.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)