Need major help with motherboard connections (with pictures!)

Mobilizer

So my case came with three connectors: 1 fan connector (from the only intake fan), 1 USB 3.0 cable, and all the leads. I managed to connect the fan and USB 3.0 cable properly, but now I need help with the leads. After looking at the manual I am still clueless with how to do everything....

Here are some pictures so maybe you guys can help me with here to install them?

post-270067-0-51489000-1448820507_thumb.

post-270067-0-50232100-1448820540_thumb.

(side question: should I plug anything into that speaker connector?)

post-270067-0-23133900-1448820561_thumb.

Also, should I plug this HD Audio connector into here?

post-270067-0-74620300-1448820696_thumb.

Finally, should I worry about plugging stuff into these connectors? My motherboard didn't come with any of these cable connections so maybe I shouldn't worry about 'em?

post-270067-0-68761500-1448820877_thumb.

On picture 3, Power LED + goes at the top left. Power LED - will go next to it. (I'm gonna slowly update this post as I figure it out :P)

I think the Power SW will go next to the LED -  Doesn't look like there are any GND wires so leave those and if a problem arises, note this step down so you can explain what isn't and is plugged it to people. HDD LED will have the positive logo in the bottom left corner, and then it will take up two spaces. 

Reset SW looks like it'll go in the 4th one from the left. Second from the right. AKA, just above the 'Reset' word. And HD audio will go where you think it goes <3 

on your connectors there are + and - plug them in accordingly to the manual to the motherboard

and for the rest of thoes connectors, if your mobo or case dosen't have them your fine

I'm worried about the reset connector. I dunno if the reset switch should also go on the bottom right GND or the bottom center GND. >.<

On picture 3, Power LED + goes at the top left. Power LED - will go next to it. (I'm gonna slowly update this post as I figure it out :P)

I think the Power SW will go next to the LED -  Doesn't look like GND will go anywhere. HDD LED will have the positive logo in the bottom left corner, and then it will take up two spaces.

Ok thanks one done =p

try the bottom right 

Aight. Also on the 2nd picture there's a speaker connection although my case nor motherboard had a speaker connector. Should I buy a connector made for the speaker?

I think the Power SW will go next to the LED -  Doesn't look like GND will go anywhere. HDD LED will have the positive logo in the bottom left corner, and then it will take up two spaces.

Reset SW looks like it'll go in the 4th one from the left. Second from the right. AKA, just above the 'Reset' word. And HD audio will go where you think it goes <3

Nice! Since the reset connector takes up 2 pins, should it take up the last 2 pins or the 2nd to last 2 pins on the bottom?

Aight. Also on the 2nd picture there's a speaker connection although my case nor motherboard had a speaker connector. Should I buy a connector made for the speaker?

I've finished off my post  now

check that, I've explained it all  I believe

Nice! Since the reset connector takes up 2 pins, should it take up the last 2 pins or the 2nd to last 2 pins on the bottom?

1 sec. Here. Hopefully this helps you http://postimg.org/image/ww0txuqn1/03cd1fd3/

EDIT: NVM I just read that you said reset connector. Sure, go and take up the last two, if one wire of the reset is white, then make sure that that wire goes in the bottom right corner if it doesn't, then it probably doesn't matter. If there's a problem later, make a new thread or try to contact me and I'll help as best as I can.

1 sec. Here. Hopefully this helps you http://postimg.org/image/ww0txuqn1/03cd1fd3/

EDIT: NVM I just read that you said reset connector. Sure, go and take up the last two, if one wire of the reset is white, then make sure that that wire goes in the bottom right corner if it doesn't, then it probably doesn't matter. If there's a problem later, make a new thread or try to contact me and I'll help as best as I can.

Lol, I blame ASRock for fully sleeving the cables and not saying what color the connectors are =p.

I'll have the reset take up the last 2 pins and see if any problems arise. Thank you @Aytex and @vK 3 1 RON for all your help!

Lol, I blame ASRock for fully sleeving the cables and not saying what color the connectors are =p.

I'll have the reset take up the last 2 pins and see if any problems arise. Thank you @Aytex and @vK 3 1 RON for all your help!

Send me a pic of the finalised result xD and lemme know if all the buttons work e.g. Reset, Power, LED's come on etc. <3

just so you know...don't worry about plus and negative...it really doesn't matter...only connection that matters really is the power button and maybe reset..and you won't hurt anything at all even if they are backwards

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Send me a pic of the finalised result xD and lemme know if all the buttons work e.g. Reset, Power, LED's come on etc. <3

It works! Just need to install the GPU now then I'm done... =P

(sorry for upside down picture >.<)

post-270067-0-06240600-1448823907_thumb.

Great! Congratulations man, I remember when I finished my PC build. I got scared because the power button didn't work but it was just because the connector I used to make these exact wires easier to install.. Well easier xD and it just slipped out a little (no pun intended), a little nudge back in and it was fine

Great! Congratulations man, I remember when I finished my PC build. I got scared because the power button didn't work but it was just because the connector I used to make these exact wires easier to install.. Well easier xD and it just slipped out a little (no pun intended), a little nudge back in and it was fine

Hehe well I need a break for now. Thanks a lot!

(sorry for upside down picture >.<)

attachicon.gifIMG_0033.JPG

Looks great. Have fun with your new pc :D

We have the same case and fan color... >.>

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460; MOBO: ASRock H97M-PRO4; RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 @ 1600MHz; SSD: A-Data SP600 128GB; HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB; GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB; PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W; Case: Thermaltake Core V21 w/ AF140 blue LED fan (exhaust); Monitor: Acer H226HQLBid 21.5" 60Hz 5ms IPS (GTG) HDMI