Best Headphones to get for Christmas

13lake_mahaff

The AD500X's are over $180 so I think I'll go with the cloud but I just found out my budget it higher so I'll go with the cloud 2 unless you can find any better options that are the same price

A better option would be the Cloud 1.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

A better option would be the Cloud 1.

why would the cloud 1 be better when i easily have the budget for the 2 and they are basically the 1 but with the sound card

why would the cloud 1 be better when i easily have the budget for the 2 and they are basically the 1 but with the sound card

Because the USB dongle is a piece of shit, and the 4 pole trrs jack doesn't do well with computers without an adapter. It's literally a less useful headphone.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Because the USB dongle is a piece of shit, and the 4 pole trrs jack doesn't do well with computers without an adapter. It's literally a less useful headphone.

got any sources to back you up there because i have seen may reviews where they saw the dongle is good. and with is wrong with the jack?

.... gonna show me any sources because right now I'm just going off your word 

I'll be the second to say the dongle is garbage compared to even onboard. If you absolutely for some reason NEED the USB dongle for some reason, then sure, get the Cloud 2. But you will get better sound through your onboard connections.

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

I'll be the second to say the dongle is garbage compared to even onboard. If you absolutely for some reason NEED the USB dongle for some reason, then sure, get the Cloud 2. But you will get better sound through your onboard connections.

do you have the cloud 2 or have you seen any reviews that say that because thats not what i heard

Have? No.. had, yes. I no longer have any lower end headphones still in my collection aside from the Creative Aurvana Live! that I can't seem to let go of. If you want a USB dac/amp, then grab what I use, WooAudio WA7. Look at the reviews and user reviews, it means it's good so you have to have it! I mean, the reviews......

If you don't believe and want to trust in user reviews of people who buy Razer and Logitech products and think those are good with no real audio experience, then I suggest you stop asking and just buy the Cloud 2 for the usb dongle. You seem set on the Cloud 2, and while I think it's a waste of money over the Cloud Core or Cloud, you seem to want us to justify the purchase for you, so.... Just get them, don't think about it.

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

Have? No.. had, yes. I no longer have any lower end headphones still in my collection aside from the Creative Aurvana Live! that I can't seem to let go of. If you want a USB dac/amp, then grab what I use, WooAudio WA7. Look at the reviews and user reviews, it means it's good so you have to have it! I mean, the reviews......

If you don't believe and want to trust in user reviews of people who buy Razer and Logitech products and think those are good with no real audio experience, then I suggest you stop asking and just buy the Cloud 2 for the usb dongle. You seem set on the Cloud 2, and while I think it's a waste of money over the Cloud Core or Cloud, you seem to want us to justify the purchase for you, so.... Just get them, don't think about it.

Calm down. I was just asking for some proof since i have heard a lot of people just wildly say that it sucks, if the dongle does nothing then i will go with the cloud 1 and don't assume that i only listen to reviewers who are paid to say something is good. You don't know me

I can not decide between hyperx cloud 2, sennheiser hd 280 pro or audio technica ath m40x , they are around the same price on my local store, and obviously i have no idea about headphones

I can not decide between hyperx cloud 2, sennheiser hd 280 pro or audio technica ath m40x , they are around the same price on my local store, and obviously i have no idea about headphones

Me neither so don't ask me

Make your own topic. Thread derailment is against the CoC.

Hey! New SIgnature!