Skyrim PS3 tips?

ThatFatMan1911

So I recently bought Skyrim for PS3 because it was dirt cheap. Anyway, I'm playing as an Imperial in the Legion. This is actually my first time playing Skyrim ever, and I was wondering if you guys could give me some tips for beginners and where to find good stuff early or what to level up early. I also bought Hearthfire because I was told you could build a house with that so if someone could explain to me how that works as well...

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

Skyrim on PS3.. Brings me back to 2012.. It didn't run well on the PS3.. Anyways.

It really depends on what kind of character you are creating. But in general: All daedric artifacts are very strong

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just drop It and pick up a copy on PC. A 3500M & a 6620G can run Skyrim :P Mod the crap out of It (get Tropical Skyrim).

Umm, I guess go for archery? my archery was maxed out and I was so sneak that no one could see me.

I took down like 5 daedra's with 1 arrow after a bit of grinding my arrows ;)))

Spoiler

CPU: i7-6700K 4.7GHz GPU: GTX 980 STRIX 1337MHz CPU Cooler: H110i GTX AIO |

Motherboard: Asus Z170-AR | Case: NZXT H440 White PSU: CS750W |

PCPartPicker Link: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/43BkVn 

I went full on mage. My tips, grind out Enchanting and Smithing to the max. You can basically smith the best armour and weapons (not including the daedric artifacts) in the game. THen you can dual enchant your pieces with godly perks. Then you become unstoppable basically. If you really wanna go all out, look into alchemy and LEARN it. With certain potions, you can have it so that when you smith something while the potion affect it active, you can make the armour rating on the item go insanely high. In the beginning, grind out your main skill trees depending on your play style and yeah. (Go for daedric armour, not dragon bone.) Contact me if you wanna know more, I have over 14 days on in-game hours on it. Im like a 80+ mage or something with like every spell. XP But really, have fun and play it your way.

CASE: NZXT S340 CPU: Intel i5-4690K MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97X RAM: Corsair 16GB GPU: MSI R9 390 HDD: WD Blue 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB PSU: XFX ATX12V/EPS12V 650W

Just drop It and pick up a copy on PC. A 3500M & a 6620G can run Skyrim :P Mod the crap out of It (get Tropical Skyrim).

Seriously man if you can do this I have played a lot of skyrim on ps3 and I can tell you there is a limit on how much you can play on one character before it becomes a lag fest

Seriously man if you can do this I have played a lot of skyrim on ps3 and I can tell you there is a limit on how much you can play on one character before it becomes a lag fest

? No offense, I couldnt understand what you meant. Please use proper grammar. (not meant In any offensive way).

? No offense, I couldnt understand what you meant. Please use proper grammar. (not meant In any offensive way).

Maybe he means that master spells lags the game? Or super weapons, idk

CASE: NZXT S340 CPU: Intel i5-4690K MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97X RAM: Corsair 16GB GPU: MSI R9 390 HDD: WD Blue 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB PSU: XFX ATX12V/EPS12V 650W

Yeah sorry I'm on my phone and don't care about grammar on it. Im trying to say is the more you play on one character the more the game will lag. Ex: once I hit 85 hours almost all my games would never be at 30 fps

Yeah sorry I'm on my phone and don't care about grammar on it. Im trying to say is the more you play on one character the more the game will lag. Ex: once I hit 85 hours almost all my games would never be at 30 fps

The framerate gets lowered yes, but on my laptop with a 6620G and a 3500M I had no Issues maxing It out at 1080p and modding the bazinga out of It :P