Computer knocked over when log into windows BSod comes up any solutions.

Stole

My gaming PC got knocked over once I started it up it went through the normal windows and when I click on my account to enter windows it was taking a while saying welcome then went black to the blue screen with this writing . Hoping it's not a hard drive fault and won't ruin the event did not damage my hard drive

post-289685-0-66676400-1448680991_thumb.

Yeah if you've got an HDD running your operating system then you've probably damaged it

If you have the option to get a high refresh rate monitor, do it.

Main PC CPU: i7 9700k CPU Cooler: NZXT x62 280mm Motherboard: MSI Z390 Carbon Gaming Pro AC GPU: EVGA GTX 3070 FTW3 RAM: Corsair 4x8gb 3200mhz SSD: 980 Pro 1TB, 2x 500gb Sata Case: NZXT S340 Black/Red PSU: EVGA Supernova G.2 750w 80+ Gold

So if it's my HDD and it's ruined is there still a way I can pull all my important stuff from?

the fact that it loads windows at all is a good sign - you can probably get most of your files off of it but there's no way to be sure. Try plugging the hard drive into another computer or something

It's probably the HDD. I knocked mine over once, and the HDD was killed. Then I got a SSD, and everything was much better.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace