MOH humble bundle given to biggest sob story (Closed)

Lil Chillbil
Go to solution Solved by Lil Chillbil,

I had to listen to my teacher tell us how ungrateful the class is,after having been screwed by the government.

Поздравляем вы выиграли, извините о любых ошибках, которые я только начал изучать русский и должен был использовать Google Translate. Ваш код был отправлен!

For those of you members who have been trying your best to get moh from the humble bundle, and haven't won it yet. 

today is your lucky day, just tell me why you deserve it

-maybe your dad beats you

-maybe you just got a gaming pc but haz no games

-maybe you were just fired and have no money to buy a game to take out your frustration on some noobs

whatever, I just wanna do a nice thing. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

my dad beats me

Edit: kidding, I don't need. 

My phone isn't at 100% battery. Only 78

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Wow Kull, you have gave out like 50 games.

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

dude I think we have the same hat that's in your profile pic  :blink:

don't give it to me thank you for doing this nice thing to the forum

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

dude I think we have the same hat that's in your profile pic  :blink:

I always wear this hat, I have 3 different types, they are lids and they don't make them any more. I got these in 2004

#KilledMyWife 

don't give it to me thank you for doing this nice thing to the forum

*cough*kissass*cough*

Lol jk, yeah, Kull is a great guy, generous and stuff. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Is it just me or i would hope that everyone has went and purchased this themselves already i mean i'm not rich or anything but really its only 5 bucks for that much value i could even convince the wife to let me buy this and thats saying alot lol.  I'm also sorry if your really that poor please make sure you put your name in the The Back To School Giveaway! for a chance to win more free games.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/46013-the-back-to-school-giveaway/

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

Hey man can you give it to me??

My card just expired before the humble origin bundle, and the new one wont be coming before the end of this month so can u give MOH steam to me?

The contest will end after I get back from volunteering at the church tomorrow at 8pm Pacific standard time

#KilledMyWife 

My uncle touched me! 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

i like turtles.

I haven't got, or can't get any games off steam or GOG, and if I pirated them it would make me feel bad about myself. :(

I had to listen to my teacher tell us how ungrateful the class is,after having been screwed by the government.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

One time when I was 7 I threw a boomerang and it never came back so I'm confined to my room playing pc games because I'm afaird if I even open the window it'll come back to kill me.

i can't play at tales of xillia on pc :(

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

Bump

#KilledMyWife 

It took me 3 tries to beat dishonored on easy mode

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

It took me 3 tries to beat dishonored on easy mode

really ?

i just speedran it on normal

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.