Best 4k Monitor for Casual Gaming and Entertainment for 500-600 USD

Hey everyone,

Looking to get a good deal on a decent 4k monitor tonight.

I'm looking to spend 500-600 dollars on a decent 4k monitor for casual gaming and watching movies. 700 dollars at the most if absolutely necessary. I don't really care what size it is, my only requirements are for it to have good color depth, fast responsiveness, good quality, good price to performance, and preferably G-Sync and also an IPS panel.

I was thinking of the Asus PB287Q, Asus PV279Q (Can't really tell the difference between the two?), Acer XB280HK (The reviews about it's shoddy build quality is unsettling), or the Dell P2715Q.

Check my signature for my PC specs, running dual Dell U2414H's, and a GTX 980 SSC at the moment. 

Thanks for your help y'all. 

CPU: Intel i7 4790k @ 4.7GHz / Motherboard: Asus Z97 Deluxe / RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB 1866GHz / GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SSC 

Case: NZXT Phantom 530 / Storage: 512 GB Samsung 840 PRO - 1TB WD Black / PSU: Corsair 760W 80+ Platinum / Displays: 2x Dell U2414H

Cooling: Cooler Master v8 GTS / Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 / Mouse: Logitech G602 / Sound: Logitech Z623