Cant find something in radeon settings

SkixAces

So I updated my driver, to the new crimson update, but I cant find a function I used to use in ccc.

I used to be able to set the minimum and the maximum clock for my cpu, but I cant seem to find it in the new radeon settings.

Does anyone know where to find it?

My cpu: fx-6300

My gpu: R9 270

Hopefully somebody knows :)

System: CPU - I5-6500 Motherboard - Asus B150M-A RAM - Crucial ballistix sport 2x4GB DDR4 @2400MHz GPU - RX 480 PSU - Seasonic S12II 520W Case - Aerocool Aero-800 HDD - Seagate 1TB SSD - PNY CS1311 120GB Monitor - AOC G2260VWQ6

So I updated my driver, to the new crimson update, but I cant find a function I used to use in ccc.

I used to be able to set the minimum and the maximum clock for my cpu, but I cant seem to find it in the new radeon settings.

Does anyone know where to find it?

My cpu: fx-6300

My gpu: R9 270

Hopefully somebody knows :)

ummm I think they might have removed the CPU stuff as the Radeon team now is completely separate from the CPU teams. It makes sense since they are different branches of AMD and the GPU driver team doesn't need to deal with CPU stuff

If you want details on your CPU or access to settings check out AMD Overdrive http://www.amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/technologies-gaming/over-drive

it's there you have to look. there are 2 tabs. the one on the left is highlighted making it easy to overlook the one on the right.

in the performance section. not going to start the machine i put it on just to look, sorry.

ummm I think they might have removed the CPU stuff as the Radeon team now is completely separate from the CPU teams. It makes sense since they are different branches of AMD and the GPU driver team doesn't need to deal with CPU stuff

If you want details on your CPU or access to settings check out AMD Overdrive http://www.amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/technologies-gaming/over-drive

I dont want to overclock using radeon settings. I want to set the max and min clock. Already overclocked my cpu a bit via the bios

System: CPU - I5-6500 Motherboard - Asus B150M-A RAM - Crucial ballistix sport 2x4GB DDR4 @2400MHz GPU - RX 480 PSU - Seasonic S12II 520W Case - Aerocool Aero-800 HDD - Seagate 1TB SSD - PNY CS1311 120GB Monitor - AOC G2260VWQ6

I dont want to overclock using radeon settings. I want to set the max and min clock. Already overclocked my cpu a bit via the bios

What do you mean by set the min and max clock? Are you talking about letting your CPU idle at lower frequency or have it set to run at full speed?

What do you mean by set the min and max clock? Are you talking about letting your CPU idle at lower frequency or have it set to run at full speed?

This is how it looked in ccccpupower.png

my ccc looks different than that one after crimson install. i never made any changes there but inside crimson itself. .

my ccc looks different than that one after crimson install. i never made any changes there but inside crimson itself. .

Thats just a random picture I took from google, showcasing the option in the old ccc