Crimson Edition Bad Bug for me :(

I Hate that when you set it to Auto then then hit apply then the fan starts to work properly but as soon as you exit the game or Shutdown the PC then when i turn it on again it automatically set it self to Manual fan speed and if you launch the game again then since it automatically set it's self to manual then my temps rises to 90 degrees it gets stuck at a certain fan speed for me it got stuck at 22% until i realized it keeps on setting the fan speed back to Manual at 22% So I Uninstall Crimson Edition and went back to 15.7.1 :(

now the auto fan speed works when i went back to 15.7.1 I REALLY HOPE THEY FIX THIS!! My GPU is a R9 270X

I Hate that when you set it to Auto then then hit apply then the fan starts to work properly but as soon as you exit the game or Shutdown the PC then when i turn it on again it automatically set it self to Manual fan speed and if you launch the game again then since it automatically set it's self to manual then my temps rises to 90 degrees it gets stuck at a certain fan speed for me it got stuck at 22% until i realized it keeps on setting the fan speed back to Manual at 22% So I Uninstall Crimson Edition and went back to 15.7.1 :(

now the auto fan speed works when i went back to 15.7.1 I REALLY HOPE THEY FIX THIS!! My GPU is a R9 270X

Your not using the Control Center or what ever it is to do overclocking and fan control are you?

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

did you set a specific overdrive profile for that game ?

I did but when i try to set it back to Auto Fan it just keeps on Resetting back to Manual then i Used the AMD Clean Tool then install it again and i thought it worked then but it keeps on Doing the Same thing

and i did not Overclock

I just use the fan profile to see if it works then i switch it back to Auto but when i Start the game the Auto fan is working but as soon as i Exit the game it switch it back to Manual fan speed and if i turn my PC off just before the Shutdown it throws and error then when i turn on the PC it just Default back to Manual

after that i just Revert back to 15.7.1 I Was thinking of using DDU? 

and What GPU do you have? 

I was thinking of maybe it's an Registry Problem

-----

I hear overdrive settings are not saved? in some PC

yeah, this crimson drivers suck for me.

whenever i turn my pc off then back on, the fan sets itself to manual 100%

best thing i did was rollback the drivers

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs