Looking for a keyboard for gaming

Spev
Go to solution Solved by gilm0re3,

I would say either a Strafe or a K series keyboard from Corsair as long as you have the budget for it. The G910 is pretty polarizing; either you love it or you hate it, and in most cases I would say that it's usually the latter. Razer keyboards aren't really known for their quality, so then I would have to say Corsair. Pricey, yes, but you get exactly what you pay for: premium looks and feel with "real" mechanical switches.

I have been using the Logitech G500s mouse & G710+ keyboard for about 2 years now, they have served me well. My mouse is still working great, just would like an update. I think I'm getting the Logitech G502. Due to generally liking my Logitech products I was going to get the G10 orion spark keyboard but after watching linus' review I'm not too sure. Anyways I'm not sure what to get. The G710+ is the only "gaming" keyboard I have had, or mechanical keyboard. I just want a keybaord good for games like LoL and CSGO. I really could use some advising, thanks!

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

I would say either a Strafe or a K series keyboard from Corsair as long as you have the budget for it. The G910 is pretty polarizing; either you love it or you hate it, and in most cases I would say that it's usually the latter. Razer keyboards aren't really known for their quality, so then I would have to say Corsair. Pricey, yes, but you get exactly what you pay for: premium looks and feel with "real" mechanical switches.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

budget?

Doesn't matter tbh. preferably under $150, I would spend more but it would have to be really freakikng good.

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

Exactly! I have never like Razer, I bought two of their controllers back in the day & they were awful like the Razor onza & stuff. I heard their keyboards aren't any different. I don't like that company. Corsair is exactly who I've been looking at, I just don't know much about them. I guess I'll look up some reviews of those two.