HELP ! I have no idea ...

o0odellero0o

Can i use this between the board and the case prevent shorting ?ossqhg.jpg

So long as that material is non-conductive and anti-static then you can use something between the mobo and the case.... but the issue with that material is it will cause your motherboard to heat up more.

My advice would be to use non conductive standoffs... like these... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA27C3GY0449&cm_re=motherboard_standoffs-_-9SIA27C3GY0449-_-Product

But looking at how tight your mobo is in that case, I would suspect the case... why not buy a larger case... better for airflow that way too :)

My Rig: - Gigabyte Z97 X5 MB / Core i7 4790K @ 4.4Ghz - Water Cooled Coolmaster AIO Loop (Push - Pull Config)/ 8GB Corsair Dominator ram at 2400Mhz / Palit Jetsteam GTX 980 OC edition / 128GB SSD OS / Program Drive + 2 TB hard drive storage / Win 10

Take it back out of the case before you fry it for good, if you haven't already.   Its obviously shorting out somewhere, you need to determine where.  Look for any spots the motherboard is touching the case. 

Also if that case has the integrated standoffs stamped into the case, try putting some electrical tape over the screw holes so the traces on the back of the motherboard are isolated from the standoffs.  Like you see Linus doing at 17:57 into this video