Giveaway (Games ETC)

destroyer8769

I checked, it didn't seem to be, ill remove if needed :)

"Any sort of advertisement on Linus Tech Tips that has little or no relation to Linus Media Group, or is not affiliated with Linus Media Group in any way will be considered spam and removed from the boards. This also pertains to signatures and/or profile information.

This includes but is not limited to doing a giveaway on the forums while linking/referring to outside accounts(YouTube, Facebook, etc.) in any way shape or form."

Pretty sure it breaches this, although I'm not a mod so best ask them to be sure.

Don't worry

"This includes but is not limited to doing a giveaway on the forums while linking/referring to outside accounts(YouTube, Facebook, etc.) in any way shape or form."

it doesn't say you can't do giveaways on forums, it says you can't do giveaways on this forum linking to other website or accounts.

so I'm pretty sure you are fine.

Besides why would you guys be complaining about freebies? geesh he wants to give away things and you are like I don't want free shit.

wtf 

Don't worry

"This includes but is not limited to doing a giveaway on the forums while linking/referring to outside accounts(YouTube, Facebook, etc.) in any way shape or form."

it doesn't say you can't do giveaways on forums, it says you can't do giveaways on this forum linking to other website or accounts.

Besides why would you guys be complaining about freebies? geesh he wants to give away things and you are like I don't want free shit.

wtf 

If you'd looked it then it was linking to about 3 / 4 different YT Channels and twitter accounts which is technically advertising.

Don't worry

wtf 

He did link to a different website, though. 

If you'd looked it then it was linking to about 3 / 4 different YT Channels and twitter accounts which is technically advertising.

He did link to a different website, though. 

Well I'm sorry I made my statement before I saw the Original post.

but I wanted freebies #Cheapbastard xD

Sorry, but any sort of giveaway that requests users to subscribe to their YouTube account or follow their Twitter is not allowed.

@destroyer8769.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch