Vote which is best, Corsair Vengeance K65 Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard vs. Razer Tournament Stealth Edition?

TheExcaliber

the razer uses kailh keys which are of worse quality than cherry

razer is shite

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

no cherry == you pay for plastic leds and fanboism (silently waiting for my Corsair Strafe RGB with cherry mx red from amazon.co.uk  that accepted the order, while every other internet site was not accepting my card due to capital controls in greece -yay-)

The site has changed....

no cherry == you pay for plastic leds and fanboism (silently waiting for my Corsair Strafe RGB with cherry mx red from amazon.co.uk  that accepted the order, while every other internet site was not accepting my card due to capital controls in greece -yay-)

Actually I'm thinking spending extra cash for the Strafe too :3 but Do you think that the price would drop on Cyber Monday? 

Why that question may seem stupid well, I'm skeptical that the keyboard might not even be that price ;-; blargh

Actually I'm thinking spending extra cash for the Strafe too :3 but Do you think that the price would drop on Cyber Monday? 

Why that question may seem stupid well, I'm skeptical that the keyboard might not even be that price ;-; blargh

check out the k70/k95 and the strafe non-rgb.

i expect the k70 to be on sale since it is older than the other 2,  maybe the k95 goes on sale too.

my roomate has the k95 , it is a solid keyboard too. by the time i get my hands on the strafe, i will let you know (i expect it to be here by the end of the week, or next monday)

The site has changed....

check out the k70/k95 and the strafe non-rgb.

i expect the k70 to be on sale since it is older than the other 2,  maybe the k95 goes on sale too.

my roomate has the k95 , it is a solid keyboard too. by the time i get my hands on the strafe, i will let you know (i expect it to be here by the end of the week, or next monday)

Alright :3 Time to wait till cyber monday xD or idk depends how desperate I become and just decide to go straight out for the K70 and before, the K70 was $112 then back to its original price then $119 ;-;

Alright :3 Time to wait till cyber monday xD or idk depends how desperate I become and just decide to go straight out for the K70 and before, the K70 was $112 then back to its original price then $119 ;-;

newegg has its sales on now check the prices for you

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

newegg has its sales on now check the prices for you

Newegg sales are basically the same as the one on Amazon ;-; unless it changes or depends on who is selling it I guess. :\