Is Razer really that bad?

aisback

Maybe an Issue with that exact headset, my Megalodon & Chroma Kraken have never had any Issues *knock on wood* :P

I've had a pair of blacksharks for around one and a half years and they are just as sturdy as they were new.

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

The keyboard fits my needs and I don't need any major alterations. I wish I had mediakeys though

Razer seems to be to peripherals what Corsair is to PSU's. I know people who have had razer gear and they love it. I feel like they charge a premium for the razer logo (much like apple does with all of their stuff) but honestly if you liked using it in the store then you shouldn't be disappointed in it if you buy it. 

System: i7 4790K, Hyper 212 EVO, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix, GTX 1070 Super clocked, MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition, Corsair RM 750, Corsair 750D (with 2 additional 140mm NZXT fans up top for exhaust.) 

Their keyboards are not bad nor flawed, they actually work quite nicely with me. The blackwidows clicky keys may be too loud though so try out the stealth one. I find their headsets to be quite uncomfortable and not too great of a mic. Also their mouses broke quite easily on me as I had to get 3 refunds from razer on the deathadder lmao.

Try the K70, if you like that just as much, then buy that because I've heard that Razer products don't last that long.

It's not so much they're bad products as it is the price tag on them, for the same price you could get mice or keyboard with better features/build quality.

The Blackwidow keyboards, the Deathadder, and the Razer Blade are the only Razer products worth mentioning. They're probably the three most popular products selling from Razer. I personally owned two Blackwidows, a DA Chroma, and the Blade 14. Only issue I came to was on my Blackwidow 2014 where one key would input twice when pressed once (though I'm sure its an issue with mechanical keyboards in general).