Lian Li teased their new, prodigy-style itx case pc-q33 on xtremesystems.org

snowComet

Lian Li posted an post on xtremesystems.org, teasing their new prodigy-style itx case pc-q33. According to the post, the case did support 120mm radiator, atx size psu (200mm), 2x3.5" hdd/3x2.5" hdd, and have a vga card length limit of only 220mm

bRfjNAc.jpg

DDGEe97.jpg

uXJ442y.jpg

vJReDlI.png

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?287100-Take-a-look-at-our-new-Mini-ITX-Prototype-PC-Q33

Lian Li usually doesn't make the most functional internals in a case, but they did a good job this time.

Thats a really cool design they've gone for. Like the brushed look on the front too.

Looks good. Love the brushed ally in the front.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I actually kind of like of this case quite a bit, even though I generally don't like Lian Li cases.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Looks good true Lian Li style.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Looks like a good case, although i'm not sure that a graphics card much bigger than that mini 670 would fit in it.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I wonder what temps would be like since there's only one fan In the whole case :S

What an awesome little case. Will consider this for my next ITX build.

Looks really good, definitely a good choice for people who like a more elegant small chassis and knowing Lian Li it will have some amazing all-aluminium build quality. I do think it's a bit to tall, though, they could have made it a cube.