Is something wrong with my heart?

Zyre

Right now I have a pinching feeling (not much, just very supple) just above my right nipple if you stand in front of me. I get this a lot.

Secondly I sometime have this sudden bump which makes me cough for no reason. This happens randomly. When I'm behind my PC, or spend time working outside, I suddenly feel this bump from my heart it seems, and it makes me cough ones.

Might this be an health issue? I've had this for years.

The heart is on the left side. Problem solved.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Ask your doctor and not the internet :^)

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

Ask your doctor.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Heart palpitation? Again, ask your doctor.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Heart palpitation? Again, ask your doctor.

I just found it on Wikipedia. It describes exactly what I get sometime.

I'll ask my doctor!

I'll ask my doctor!

Please do. Don't self-diagnose and scare yourself unnecessarily.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

"above my right nipple if you stand IN FRONT of me"   :D

Still not a health issue - I've experienced chest pain that literally made it impossible to move for 2-3 minutes and didn't ask a doctor - that was 4-6 years ago. I'm still alive.

Faint pain is nothing to worry about

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Still not a health issue - I've experienced chest pain that literally made it impossible to move for 2-3 minutes and didn't ask a doctor - that was 4-6 years ago. I'm still alive.

Faint pain is nothing to worry about

i know it's probably nothing serious :)

"I'm still alive" - I lol'd hahahah

The heart is on the left side. Problem solved.

Not always.

http://www.healthline.com/health/dextrocardia#Overview1

Right now I have a pinching feeling (not much, just very supple) just above my right nipple if you stand in front of me. I get this a lot.

Secondly I sometime have this sudden bump which makes me cough for no reason. This happens randomly. When I'm behind my PC, or spend time working outside, I suddenly feel this bump from my heart it seems, and it makes me cough ones.

Might this be an health issue? I've had this for years.

I get these too OP. 

I was born with a Heart Murmur (means my heart's rhythm is interrupted from time to time). Usually, when this happens, my heart beats 5 times, then pauses for an abnormally long period of time, then beats once very strongly and this causes me to cough. I think this is because the esophagus goes beside the heart on it's way to the stomach, so when my heart does this, it agitates it, causing me to cough. Could be totally wrong about that, but the cough is a weird thing to have. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Not always.

http://www.healthline.com/health/dextrocardia#Overview1

I get these too OP. 

I was born with a Heart Murmur (means my heart's rhythm is interrupted from time to time). Usually, when this happens, my heart beats 5 times, then pauses for an abnormally long period of time, then beats once very strongly and this causes me to cough. I think this is because the esophagus goes beside the heart on it's way to the stomach, so when my heart does this, it agitates it, causing me to cough. Could be totally wrong about that, but the cough is a weird thing to have. 

1% - the vast majority is on the left side :)

1% - the vast majority is on the left side :)

Yes, I read the article I just linked to you before I linked it. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

You have cancer

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I just found it on Wikipedia.

Solving Heart problems and Wikipedia don't mix well o_O

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City