How do I become a master baiter?

HumbleMobo

So as the title suggests, I'd like to become a master baiter.  What kind of bait do I buy, I fish in fresh water, how do I put the bait on the hook etc.  I've been trying to get on fishing facebooks but they said I need to "Master bait" first.  So I am unable to join the Master Baiters fishing facebook, does anyone know how to get good at "Master baiting" or at least good enough to join them?  Thank you.  I've asked other fishing forums but I've come up dry as far as answers go.  Oh and side note, I either kill my bait by mistake or it comes off the hook too easily if you can help me resolve this as well I'd be real happy, thanks!

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Shitpost confirmed.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

This thread is a good start for it

How will they see it?  Should I post pictures of me "Master Baiting?"  For example, should I show them that I can put bait on the hook without killing it?  Or do you think my determination to become a "Master Baiter" by asking and posting a question about it will be enough?

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

I don't know but I can teach you about how to become a master debater. 

[spoiler=Current Rig] N/A

Shitpost confirmed.

This is not a shitpost.  I am asking a legitimate question.

How will they see it?  Should I post pictures of me "Master Baiting?"  For example, should I show them that I can put bait on the hook without killing it?  Or do you think my determination to become a "Master Baiter" by asking and posting a question about it will be enough?

I don't know if you noticed it, but the question mark looks like a bait, so you could add some depth and 3D-Print it

This is a signature.

I already am, I was once the President of my Model UN debate team, now my younger sibling is the VP of his Model UN debate team, I've taught him everything he knows about master debating.

Moved to Off Topic.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I don't know if you noticed it, but the question mark looks like a bait, so you could add some depth and 3D-Print it

Really?  It looks more like a tool for master baiting, like a hook.  Though, it doesn't have a fancy knot on one end.

Moved to Off Topic.

Thank you, sorry about that!  I didn't realize I posted in the wrong place.  I'm assuming I put it in General Discussion.  Sorry about that and thanks.

Thank you friend!  Are you a fisher as well?  If so can you send me pictures of you master baiting?  I need a picture guide sort of to learn how to bait a hook.

Care to explain the meaning of this term? Urban Dictionary has some interesting definitions.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Thank you friend!  Are you a fisher as well?  If so can you send me pictures of you master baiting?  I need a picture guide sort of to learn how to bait a hook.

I don't think you need my help, you're already a grandmaster at baiting

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Thread locked. Urban Dictionary's top definition for this term is: "A well-skilled angler who is an expert at petting his one-eyed snake." Additionally, the top words related to this term are clearly suggestive.