Help shopping for wireless headphones

Ex0Thermic

Hello

I'm looking to get some nice new wireless headphones. Hopefully with a changing station/dock off some sort.

But I'm as useless as a brain dead cabbage when is comes to audio tech.  :unsure: 
I have a budget of around £100 and I have no clue what to look for, what brands are good, etc

I'm only going to use them with my computer so don't think range is going to be an issue. 

If you know any good headphones that I should check out or even can point me in the right direction. It would really help :)

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |

My brother has a pair of cheap Sennheiser, I think the RS120.  He loves them for the convenience, but they suck.  They sound tiny, just plain crappy.  It has a range of 30 ft about, has a nice dock thingy.  I had a set of Sony bluetooth IEMs.  They sounded pretty good, but the range was within arm lengths of my desk.  Get something with bluetooth if you care more about sound quality, get RF if you care about range.

Thanks Donk
I did look at the RS120 but they had a lot off mixed reviews. 
In fact everything I have look at so far gets bad or mixed reviews :( 

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |

If I wanted a wireless headset I would get the SHP9500 and an Mpow bluetooth adapter, then using a velcro tie thingy connect them together like in this video.  No dock, and you can't use them and charge at the same time though.

If I wanted a wireless headset I would get the SHP9500 and an Mpow bluetooth adapter, then using a velcro tie thingy connect them together like in this video.  No dock, and you can't use them and charge at the same time though.

Technically you would not need any velcro. Just the headphones and the adapter.

I am confused on why so many people are looking for wireless headphones these days. They are usually more bothersome than they are useful. 

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

Technically you would not need any velcro. Just the headphones and the adapter.

I am confused on why so many people are looking for wireless headphones these days. They are usually more bothersome than they are useful. 

I want to go wireless to get rid off the cable going across my desk and so that I can lean back in my chair without worrying about damaging any cables too :)