Anchorfree Hotspot Shield?

Go to solution Solved by nakedLefty,

they say the sponsorship was drop due to fans having problems with hotspot shield and they didnt help fans with the problems or something like that.

Just watched the clip again, sorry - yes the reason for dropping them as sponsor, a number of complaints from viewers/users, which Anchorfree apparently did have a very good reason for, or couldn't address the complaints of issue very well.

Oh well... guess I might mark the date, and see if there are better options, to switch to, rather than renew the subscription in say ~ 285 days time.

Thanks for mad dudy and Mattch23

Hi LTT community and or LTT "crew"(?)

During your latest WAN show, I couldn't help but notice some snickering in relation to a sponsorship from Hotspot Shield, which quite apparently has ended.

Now things come an go, and that is the way of the world.

I have be trying to find out if the sponsorship ended due to issues with their product, or if the co-operation stopped due to inter-co-operative issues between Anchorfree and LTT?

ie. should i start looking for a different solution, switch to TunnelBear, or can I ride out my remaining 315 days of my elite subscription with HSS, with peace of mind, before changing VPN provider?

Any and all useful information is welcomed, for my peace of mind :)

https://youtu.be/jQkNxLU2wvk?t=49m23s

@Mattch23 - that does seem like probable cause for stopping the sponsorship.

Still I would like clarification as to whether I should be concerned about my product/subscription or not :)

they say the sponsorship was drop due to fans having problems with hotspot shield and they didnt help fans with the problems or something like that.

Just watched the clip again, sorry - yes the reason for dropping them as sponsor, a number of complaints from viewers/users, which Anchorfree apparently did have a very good reason for, or couldn't address the complaints of issue very well.

Oh well... guess I might mark the date, and see if there are better options, to switch to, rather than renew the subscription in say ~ 285 days time.

Thanks for mad dudy and Mattch23