Vladimir Putin releases names of ISIS funding countries.

Source : http://anonhq.com/putin-exposes-40-countries-that-finance-isis/

Vladimir Putin has released the names of forty countries that fund ISIS. Some of which include countries from G20.

Blames the west for creating ISIS. Well I guess the earth is fucked entirely.

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

Uhoh... Hopefully the US keeps itself together...

*Sees nuke flying over.

It is Obama's fault ISIL got the foothold that they have now, so he ain't all that wrong.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Am I the only one who sees "Metro" as a sort of prediction for the future?

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

World war 3 anyone?

this actually makes me terrified

this actually makes me terrified

You and me both

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Please watch Putin's interview about the state of the West.

Russia has nothing against the US, only the US believes that Russia is their enemy.

The US is giving the rebels weapons, but the rebels are actually mercenaries who go to the highest bidder, which after the US gives them weapons is ISIS.

Putin: The US and Russia are very different and that will never change, however as super powers we can find common ground. Americans think we are enemies and do not even know why there is conflict, it just doesn't make sense, we have nothing against the United States, they just need to wake up.

Please watch Putin's interview about the state of the West.

Russia has nothing against the US, only the US believes that Russia is their enemy.

The US is giving the rebels weapons, but the rebels are actually mercenaries who go to the highest bidder, which after the US gives them weapons is ISIS.

Doesnt excuse the fact that forty countries fund them. 

Can you imagine how the UN will have to respond. Like umm we kind of gave money to ISIS will you forgive us. And because some of those "apologizing" countries will be the US. The apology wont happen and they will make themselves the victims of the situation stating that they are in a financial crisis. 

Edit: Ive seen the video and in russian because the translation aint great

Doesnt excuse the fact that forty countries fund them. 

Can you imagine how the UN will have to respond. Like umm we kind of gave money to ISIS will you forgive us. And because some of those "apologizing" countries will be the US. The apology wont happen and they will make themselves the victims of the situation stating that they are in a financial crisis. 

Edit: Ive seen the video and in russian because the translation aint great

"Funding" = giving weapons to the wrong people, if the president is willing to go to war with Russia instead of stopping the supply of weapons, he has hell to pay.

It is Obama's fault ISIL got the foothold that they have now, so he ain't all that wrong.

yeah, because russia selling weapons in the region for years had nothing fo do with it, right?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

WOW, I could see this becoming a major, I mean like... giant issue for me and all europeans, but I did not expect that the US would be blamed for it, Sauron said it:

yeah, because russia selling weapons in the region for years had nothing fo do with it, right?

Please, she is gonna litter the thread with crap.

Just political postering in the public eye from Putin.  It might actually do something good, but I would not count on it. 

WOW, I could see this becoming a major, I mean like... giant issue for me and all europeans, but I did not expect that the US would be blamed for it, Sauron said it:

not to mention the current problems in the region have roots way before Obama was even a candidate

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Who said multiple countries couldn't also be involved? The problem is Obama openly gave them the ability to form and roam about the way they have (presently), and even funded them directly under the guise of "arming rebels". That back fired on us...yet again.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

not to mention the current problems in the region have roots way before Obama was even a candidate

Terrorists have been on earth from the beggining, people seem to forget and well it is pretty easy to blame someone hold responsible, it is just a dick move.

I blame @Sauron for funding post #19  :(

There was no need for Putin to disclose information that people who care enough would seek on their own.  He wants something and shaming the west is beneficial to his goals.

I blame @Sauron for funding post #19 :(

Instead of totally spamming the off-topic section as well as this thread, why don't you at least attempt to contribute? [emoji8]

Propaganda

are you kidding me are you that naive to believe that Putin is lying

I blame @Sauron for funding post #19  :(

There was no need for Putin to disclose information that people who care enough would seek on their own.  He wants something and shaming the west is beneficial to his goals.

Are you kidding thats kind of hypcritical considering america funds ISIS and Bin Laden being idiotic enough to fund them and then not realize itll bite them in the ass

are you kidding me are you that naive to believe that Putin is lying

Propaganda does not mean he lying.  He is just selling an idea, promoting it.... whether true or or not.