Reports of gun fire, possible explosions near Saint-Denis area of Paris, France

Chasem121

http://www.cbs12.com/news/top-stories/stories/reports-gun-fire-possible-explosions-near-saintdenis-area-paris-france-31252.shtml?wap=0&

Seems like things are destined to get worse rather than better in France, all I can see coming from this so soon after the other attack is the native France population and the refugees/Muslim communities drifting further apart even faster than they were already.

they should just nuke them.. and its gg wp -.- , I've had enough of this religious bullshit wars, the world is full of retards.....

they should just nuke them.. and its gg wp -.- , I've had enough of this religious bullshit wars, the world is full of retards.....

The muslims that think they need to kill for allah are dumb as fuck.

Normal muslims aren't bad.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Nuke the wifes, elders and kids back in Syria or the refugees trying to escape the combatants? 

Nuke the wifes, elders and kids back in Syria or the refugees trying to escape the combatants? 

well if that would help yes.... but it wont.. so.... as long as there are religions on earth, there wont be any peace.... and I mean all fucking religions... they are all the same shit... believing in some gods and shit is the same as believing that potatoes grows on trees....

well if that would help yes.... but it wont.. so.... as long as there are religions on earth, there wont be any peace.... and I mean all fucking religions... they are all the same shit... believing in some gods and shit is the same as believing that potatoes grows on trees....

Its going to take a lot more than just getting rid of religion to have peace on earth. The Soviet Union was officially atheist and its pretty clear they were not peaceful at all.

stop with the moderate muslims bullshit already. if they aren't vile enough to commit crimes themselves it doesn't mean they don't believe they need to kill for allah. look around, muslims want sharia law in every country they live in. 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Those aren't muslims

If they don't have the same ideas or similar ideas to muslims, guess what?

THEY'RE NOT MUSLIMS

PASTAFARIANS 4 LYFE

stop with the moderate muslims bullshit already. if they aren't vile enough to commit crimes themselves it doesn't mean they don't believe they need to kill for allah. look around, muslims want sharia law in every country they live in.

the extremists use the religion as an excuse/free-pass to kill and gain power. The religion is quite peaceful and this is the same way other religions started throughout the world, wars and battles because of extremists. In my eye these terrorist groups shouldn't be associated to a religion in the media etc.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

the extremists use the religion as an excuse/free-pass to kill and gain power. The religion is quite peaceful and this is the same way other religions started throughout the world, wars and battles because of extremists. In my eye these terrorist groups shouldn't be associated to a religion in the media etc.

but we have history to look at. ever since islam came into existence they were fighting wars. Muhammad himself was a killer. Quite peaceful religion my ass.

Do you know why crusades started? To fight peaceful muslims.

Term moderate muslim didn't even exist before Bush. Of course now everyone clings to it, but when asked if they want sharia law 50%+ say yes all the time.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

but we have history to look at. ever since islam came into existence they were fighting wars. Muhammad himself was a killer. Quite peaceful religion my ass.

Do you know why crusades started? To fight peaceful muslims.

Term moderate muslim didn't even exist before Bush. Of course now everyone clings to it, but when asked if they want sharia law 50%+ say yes all the time.

Well...um...the "concept" of the religion is peaceful..

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Well...um...the "concept" of the religion is peaceful..

well um it's not? unless you take everything that's written in their book and take nothing literally, interpret every word.

islam means submission, it doesn't mean peace.

islamist extremists do read the same book, they just take every word of it was literal truth. 

"moderate" muslims ignore some of what the book says.

Spoiler

Yeah so... this thread took a nosedive...

Take a chill pill, everyone!