Should I stop sleeping

Overkilled

So as some of you guys may or may not know I'm gonna be flying to NYC next Friday, to get past the 7 hour flight should I just play games the whole Thursday night and not go to sleep? I figure if I do that (the plane takes of at about 11) ill be so tired by the time I'm on the plane it'll be lights out as soon as I sit down

Sounds like a plan?

I could never get to sleep on a plane but none of mine have been 7 hours long 

Intel i5 6600k

Powercolor AMD R9 390

You have to keep in mind that you'll spend a lot of time in the gate as well.

+ the devil babies that keep crying non stop

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I vote for the unsaid option; learn to fly and avoid airplanes altogether.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Wouldnt recommend staying up to sleep on the plane. You dont know what can happen on the plane.

Crying kids and just general assholes can sit next to you or close to you and good luck sleeping than.

Download some games, play them and when you are bored go watch YouTube videos or something like that :D

You have to keep in mind that you'll spend a lot of time in the gate as well.

+ the devil babies that keep crying non stop

Sat next to one once.. on a 12 hour flight. :c

It's actually relatively easy, just close your eyes :)

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Sat next to one once.. on a 12 hour flight. :c

Thankfully i've never been in any form of aircraft..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Yeah I'm gonna get iced out on sleeping stuff (noise cancelling earphones and stuff)

whats the point of learning to fly if you are going to avoid airplanes

that was contradictory

whats the point of learning to fly if you are going to avoid airplanes

that was contradictory

giphy.gif

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Thankfully i've never been in any form of aircraft..

LOL! Really? I must have taken at least 40 flights in my life.

And I'm still legally not an adult.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

@Overkilled Seriously! It''s just an airplane. OMG. It's not like OP needs to take a boat to go to school everyday. #truestory 

I've been on so many flights that now flying is a breeze.

IMHO -  Sleep if you want to. Otherwise watch movies or TV shows on the plane. The longest flight i've been on was 14 hours and the shortest was 30 minutes.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

@Overkilled Seriously! It''s just an airplane. OMG. It's not like OP needs to take a boat to go to school everyday. #truestory 

I've been on so many flights that now flying is a breeze.

IMHO -  Sleep if you want to. Otherwise watch movies or TV shows on the plane. The longest flight i've been on was 14 hours and the shortest was 30 minutes.

It is just an airplane until it crashes into the ground and everyone inside burns to death. Or someone hijacks it. Or a storm brings it down. Or a malfunction occurs. Or the pilot falls asleep.

Learning to fly is a whole lot better than putting the fate of your life in the hands of someone who is capable of err or being murdered or being a victim to nature. :ph34r:

It is just an airplane until it crashes into the ground and everyone inside burns to death. Or someone hijacks it. Or a storm brings it down. Or a malfunction occurs. Or the pilot falls asleep.

Learning to fly is a whole lot better than putting the fate of your life in the hands of someone who is capable of err or being murdered or being a victim to nature. :ph34r:

Yeah and I travel on "Just a boat until it crashes into another boat or land and everyone inside drowns". Or someone hijacks it or a malfunction. So in your logic I should go learn to be a ferry captain. And then drive myself to the school bus in a 10+ million dollar ferry? 

LMAO

That's a terrible plan you could fall a sleep and miss the plan, also sleep deprivation really is bad for your health.

Maybe just stay up all night before you get on the plane if I was a teen id do that

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

There's a middle step you forgot to put: get rich (unless you meant actually fly like birds, in that case good luck :P)

Just watch movies on the plane, I suggest:

• Snakes on a plane
  • Final Destination 1
  • Red Eye
  • Non Stop

I recommend not sleep-depriving your body and messing up your body's sleeping schedule just for a 7-hour flight. If you plan ahead, there should be (productive?) things you can do in 7 hours, even without an internet connection. I personally would do school things, such as memorizing vocabulary or hobby things like programming, practicing typing (you could probably see an increase of 10 - 30 WPM if you practice for several hours in one sitting), meditation, and coding, or writing my life's philosophy. 

There's a middle step you forgot to put: get rich (unless you meant actually fly like birds, in that case good luck :P)

The later, of course. :)

Yeah and I travel on "Just a boat until it crashes into another boat or land and everyone inside drowns". Or someone hijacks it or a malfunction. So in your logic I should go learn to be a ferry captain. And then drive myself to the school bus in a 10+ million dollar ferry? 

LMAO

A boat is considerably safer than something thousands of miles in the sky that plummets to an inescapable death. If a boat crashes or sinks, most of the people on the ship can swim to await extraction or other attempts of survival, or have a larger chance of survival in all. If the boat is hijacked, still higher chances of survival than a compromised airplane. So the comparison is pretty weak.

And by the way, no. In that situation and by my logic, you should learn to swim like or become a dolphin, not learn to be a ferry captain. ;)