Mic Ports Causing Static in Voice Recording

Zangtetzu

So I recently bought a pair of Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Gaming Headsets, and I've run into the issue that whenever I join into a Skype call or voice chat, my voice output gets over run with static, to the point it over powers my voice. I tried using the headsets on the ports in the back with the I/O, and still had the same issue. I then tried to use the headsets on my buddy's PC to see if it is something wrong with the headset, and have found that there is no issue with the headset on his PC. So is it something wrong with my sound card? What can I do to fix this issue, because they are expensive headsets, and I imagine that I will have this issue with any other headsets I buy. Please let me know.

| CPU: Intel i7-6700K 4.0GHz | Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII Extreme | RAM: G Skills Ripjaw V DDR4 32GB (4x8GB) 2400MHz | GPU: ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX | | Storage: Samsung 250GB SSD & WD Caviar Black 3TB | PSU: EVGA 850W | Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Styker |

Display: Benq XL 2430T & Dell U2414h | Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sound: Logitech z533 2.1 Stereo Speakers |

| OS: Windows 10 |