France, Zeitgeist, and Paradigm Shifts

Puma911

I live under a rock essentially because I hate commercials. Therefore when a new movie comes out

I don't hear about it for about 6 months or until it gets mentioned on the WAN show.

Likewise, I literally get all of my news from Logan, Wendell, Linus, Luke, and my friends irl. Of which there are few xD

When I heard about France Facebook was already in the stage of "How can you say save France when there is Famine happening all over blah blah..."

So then apparently everyone who is intelligent should have the globe transposed over their facebook profile image instead of a French flag

if you ask me. 

1.Watch Zeitgeist (all of em)

2.Watch "What the Bleep do We Know" (and hopefully absorb the message of a paradigm shift toward Unity)

3.Watch the current social system collapse and hope it doesn't take any loss of life

4.While step 3 is happening do the best you can to help your fellow man. 

We live in a society where the 1% have something like 60% of the global "wealth". They won't do anything to bring about a complete change. So the people will revolt when conditions are bad enough. That will bring about Step 3. Sooner or later it will. Looks like it might be sooner.

But then what?

Maybe I need to join a philosopher's forum for this discussion, but when it comes down to it we all have questions that need answering.

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

We live in a capitalistic America, and maybe it's because I'm an entrepreneur but I think it works well for the most part. We just need to keep things local to America (such as manufacturing, instead of exporting jobs) and embrace our education system rather than over funding our military and we'd be fine.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

We live in a capitalistic America, and maybe it's because I'm an entrepreneur but I think it works well for the most part. We just need to keep things local to America (such as manufacturing, instead of exporting jobs) and embrace our education system rather than over funding our military and we'd be fine.

I agree completely with keeping things localized.

I've been questioning the system of money lately quite a bit though. All the way from the printing press to Fort Knox to the consumer/cashier's pockets and how much was spent...... Something is wrong with that due to stock markets. get rid of stock markets?

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

I agree completely with keeping things localized.

I've been questioning the system of money lately quite a bit though. All the way from the printing press to Fort Knox to the consumer/cashier's pockets and how much was spent...... Something is wrong with that due to stock markets. get rid of stock markets?

That'd be impossible and tens of thousands of people would loose their jobs and everything they have. I'm not saying the rich need to give all their money to the poor, as that's unnecessary- as people who are rich often earned their money, be it through really hard-work or sheer luck and it shouldn't be taken from them. The only thing that really needs to change is our spending budget it- the US spends wayyy too much on its military when it could easily cut back by 50% and still have the largest army in the world. Doing so would allow us to revamp our infrastructure as a country, creating tens of thousands of jobs and we'd still have money to fix our incredibly dated and under performing educational system- so that it has a greater focus on STEM careers.

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

In a society where he who has the most wins then when 'HE' becomes the board of a conglomeration of corporations with a sociopathic

need for money, without regard to anything else, in addition to all of our other cultural problems... dayum. 

I'm preparing for the worst by trying to do the best I can to help myself spiritually. All of this negativity causes me to seek peace in being with my fellow man, meditating, all that shit.

Rest in peace, legend.

That'd be impossible and tens of thousands of people would loose their jobs and everything they have. I'm not saying the rich need to give all their money to the poor, as that's unnecessary- as people who are rich often earned their money, be it through really hard-work or sheer luck and it shouldn't be taken from them. The only thing that really needs to change is our spending budget it- the US spends wayyy too much on its military when it could easily cut back by 50% and still have the largest army in the world. Doing so would allow us to revamp our infrastructure as a country, creating tens of thousands of jobs and we'd still have money to fix our incredibly dated and under performing educational system- so that it has a greater focus on STEM careers.

corporations own the military because they own the govt.

Rest in peace, legend.

sorry im just playing devil's advocate lol

Rest in peace, legend.

The way I see it is there is almost no way to avoid corporations playing a major role in politics, it's been like that forever and it will continue to be like that sadly. As far as I'm concerned one company could own everything ever and I'd be okay with it- Google.

corporations own the military because they own the govt.

The cycle of society, rebirth, reluctance(people fear new  catastrophe), pinnacle (think golden ages), wane (corruption sets in), catastrophe(WWII was the last one)

We are in a wane if you couldn't guess

Also the wane/reluctance stages can be quite short (or long).

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

The cycle of society, rebirth, reluctance(people fear new  catastrophe), pinnacle (think golden ages), wane (corruption sets in), catastrophe(WWII was the last one)

The next catastrophe will either be a small war with terrorist groups that has massive affects on the american way of living or a collapse of finances, another great depression.

Interesting. I will research this and see if these cycles have been cataloged somewhere. For some reason I keep getting led back to consumer culture as a cause. 

Rest in peace, legend.

Interesting. I will research this and see if these cycles have been cataloged somewhere. For some reason I keep getting led back to consumer culture as a cause. 

The best example is Rome, but these cycles are kind of subjective unless looking from a point of hindsight. Also they are more of a guideline as catastrophe can strike from things beyond human control.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

The best example is Rome, but these cycles are kind of subjective unless looking from a point of hindsight. Also they are more of a guideline as catastrophe can strike from things beyond human control.

I think there is something fundamentally wrong causing these cycles if there are indeed patterns or if this is a recent phenomenon due to globalization. Something fundamentally wrong with how society is and a huge amount of close mindedness. 

Or everything is a metaphor for GoT and everyone's fucked before they were born.

Rest in peace, legend.