Pc will not boot. Help me please.

Shittity fucketty fuck fuck. My PC has decided to cave in. So stressed out, its not just a gaming PC, it does everything, and the BIOS has clearly gone to New York and shoved the fucking empire state building up its asshole (pretty picture? Ikr)

Sorry about the bad language, but I'm actually not assed atm, so oiseed off. So down to business, I got a GTX 760 today and what a fucking beaut. It runs like a dream (involving Ed Milliband getting shot on BBC television), however, the same cannot be said for the BIOS, it is possibly the real world representation of a Bin Laden and Colonel Giddaffe hotpot, how fucking tasty. Basically, it was slow to boot and it took about 30 seconds and 5 beeps to get past the BIOS screen when I first installed the GPU. I was having none of this shit, so acting on the advice of this forum, I updated the BIOS firmware, what a mistake. It decided to boot, all good. Then some shit went down. And when I say down, it had already hit the fucking the fan and it kept going because this shit is hardcore and meaty. Then, 5 seconds into the boot, it bluescreened and cut out. How fucking nice of it. It then went through the same cycle again and again. I was having none of this rebooting bullshit. It just showed a blue screen for about an eighth of a second and then desires to die. But It is a Jesus BIOS, and it resurrected from the dead, then died again (much like Jesus). But unlike Jesus, it did it more than a few times. It still hasn't booted yet. "Have you had enough now, Jesus?". But Jesus hadn't had enough, he decided to do the same thing even with the graphics card out.

So, what do you think the problem is? RAM, the BIOS itself? The Hard Drive? All very possible conclusions. Please respond before more biblical related metaphorism is used.

-Tom

PS: My current version is the most recent BETA version and the motherboard is the Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H. And I am writing this on my phone.

Compatible with Windows 95

Shittity fucketty fuck fuck. My PC has decided to cave in. So stressed out, its not just a gaming PC, it does everything, and the BIOS has clearly gone to New York and shoved the fucking empire state building up its asshole (pretty picture? Ikr)

Sorry about the bad language, but I'm actually not assed atm, so oiseed off. So down to business, I got a GTX 760 today and what a fucking beaut. It runs like a dream (involving Ed Milliband getting shot on BBC television), however, the same cannot be said for the BIOS, it is possibly the real world representation of a Bin Laden and Colonel Giddaffe hotpot, how fucking tasty. Basically, it was slow to boot and it took about 30 seconds and 5 beeps to get past the BIOS screen. I was having none of this shit, so acting on the advice of this forum, I updated the BIOS firmware, what a mistake. It decided to boot, all good. Then some shit went down. And when I say down, it had already hit the fucking the fan and it kept going because this shit is hardcore and meaty. Then, 5 seconds into the boot, it bluescreened and cut out. How fucking nice of it. It then went through the same cycle again and again. I was having none of this rebooting bullshit. It just showed a blue screen for about an eighth of a second and then desires to die. But It is a Jesus BIOS, and it resurrected from the dead, then died again (much like Jesus). But unlike Jesus, it did it more than a few times. It still hasn't booted yet. "Have you had enough now, Jesus?". But Jesus hadn't had enough, he decided to do the same thing even with the graphics card out.

So, what do you think the problem is? RAM, the BIOS itself? The Hard Drive? All very possible conclusions. Please respond before more biblical related metaphorism is used.

-Tom

PS: My current version is the most recent BETA version and the motherboard is the Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H. And I am writing this on my phone.

reflash the bios and then format

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

reflash the bios and then format

Format what?

Firstly - calm down. I understand how frustrating it can be, and trust me - we've all been there - let's try to cut out some of the expletives.

Secondly, have you cleared your CMOS? I know you've reflashed the BIOS and that hasn't helped, perhaps clearing the CMOS will help. Furthermore, try booting with 1 stick of ram at a time, trying each stick individually. This will rule out any problems with the RAM.

If that doesn't work, perhaps try reseatng your CPU. It sounds odd i agree; however, i had a no boot problem and reseating my cpu seemed to do the trick.

If all else fails, you can still revert back to the previous BIOS firmware which, albeit slow, still worked eventually.

i cant stop laughing at this post omg ;D 

CPU 5900x| GPU 3080ti FE| MOBO MSI MPG CARBON MAX| RAM 32GB VENGENCE PRO 3200Mhz| STORAGE Samsung 980 Pro 1TB,2X WDSN750,4TB Seagate Barracuda| COOLING 1x Corsair 360mm XR7 54mm Radiator,1x EK-CoolStream PE 360mm Radiator| GPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB| CPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XC5 RGB| Fittings: EK-Torque STC & Corsair Hydro X Series XF| Pump/Res: EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5| Tubing: Corsair Hydro X Series XT Softline| Liquid: Corsair Hydro X Series XL5 Clear| Fans: 10x Corsair SP120 RGB

Firstly - calm down. I understand how frustrating it can be, and trust me - we've all been there - let's try to cut out some of the expletives.

Secondly, have you cleared your CMOS? I know you've reflashed the BIOS and that hasn't helped, perhaps clearing the CMOS will help. Furthermore, try booting with 1 stick of ram at a time, trying each stick individually. This will rule out any problems with the RAM.

If that doesn't work, perhaps try reseatng your CPU. It sounds odd i agree; however, i had a no boot problem and reseating my cpu seemed to do the trick.

If all else fails, you can still revert back to the previous BIOS firmware which, albeit slow, still worked eventually.

Thanks for the advice dude, but I've already used clear CMOS. But the RAM re seating I have not tried, Plus, the RAM is backed up by a lifetime warranty, but I somewhat doubt it is the RAM, it has been so good to me :)

i cant stop laughing at this post omg ;D

After reading through it again, a ROFL or three was in session.

Will it boot without the gpu installed? Rule out the gpu anyway.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Will it boot without the gpu installed? Rule out the gpu anyway.

Nope, as I said at the end, Jesus decided not to boot even with the graphics card out.

Yeah, I hate when Jesus does that.

Have you disconnected everything except psu, one stick of ram and cpu. Check if it boots. If it still does check the other stick of ram.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Yeah, I hate when Jesus does that.

Have you disconnected everything except psu, one stick of ram and cpu. Check if it boots. If it still does check the other stick of ram.

I can imagine that I will have to do that as unfortunate as it sounds. Thanks for the advice :D And I know what you mean about Jesus, you think he has died, and then he how's and rolls away the stone and then there he is, I call "WITCH".

It's not as bad as you think. You just have to take the sata cables out of the hdd, cd drive etc. You don't need to disconnect the power cables.

It's not as bad as you think. You just have to take the sata cables out of the hdd, cd drive etc. You don't need to disconnect the power cables.

OK, I shall do that tomorrow, after all, it is half past nothing at the moment

So, this morning, my PC still did not boot, surprise surprise. I went to the PC shop for a little more advice and they gave me a disk with Ubuntu 13.04 on it. This disk worked fine and dandy (It wasn't a hardware problem). I then put it down to a Windows Colnel problem (how cheeky), inserting the windows disk and hoping for the best that it would repair the broken system. It found an error, but it wanted the Empire State building up it's ass too and decided not to fix it, asking me to send the data to Microsoft. Now, the PC shop in the local village is a complete money whore and it wants £30-£50 ($45-$75) for it. I had given up, but at least I knew what the primary problem was; the Windows Colnel. So I gave the computer to the shop in the village and I think if the problem is fixed, it will definitely be worth the money.

Thankyou for all of the positive comments on this forum, they definitely helped diagnose the problem in the first place.

-Tom

Ah well glad you're getting it sorted out. Shame it's going to cost you but then i guess if they screw something up you can at least blame them :)

Ah well glad you're getting it sorted out. Shame it's going to cost you but then i guess if they screw something up you can at least blame them :)

Yeah, I probably will do. If they charge me £50 for a new Windows install, I hope that everything is on there (including Games etc) or I will be that pesky customer that demands a refund :D