Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Red

I hear that the corsair k70 RGB has some problems such as LEDs dying. 

Can anyone tell me how long it took before their LED died? 

Mine doesn't have any dead LEDs and I've had it for around a year

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Nothing's died yet.  I've had it for 6 months.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Had mine for a good 4/5 months, no problems

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

the RGB corsair keyboards have no LED issues

only the old non-RGB keyboards had that problem

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I hear that the corsair k70 RGB has some problems such as LEDs dying. 

Can anyone tell me how long it took before their LED died? 

my leds fucked up and show green on certain keys unless I set it to a certain shade of blue. Corsair will give me a new keyboard though just need to get a box for my keyboard and then i'll mail it in.

I've had mine for like a year or so probably more because I think I got this for my birthday last year. the leds died a while a go though and I haven't had the time to RMA it.

Although, when I got it it was a very new keyboard and if you got one now it would probably have a lot of the shit i've had to deal with fixed.

(cant wait to get a new keyboard)

P.S. I spill stuff on my keyboard occasionally. So i'm glad it's lasted this long.

I had a few LED's have some weird color issues on me about 2-3 months in. Corsair was quick in getting me an RMA though.

Example:

iJha5EA.jpg

those colors were supposed to be white :P

cringe on the daily

my leds fucked up and show green on certain keys unless I set it to a certain shade of blue. Corsair will give me a new keyboard though just need to get a box for my keyboard and then i'll mail it in.

I've had mine for like a year or so probably more because I think I got this for my birthday last year. the leds died a while a go though and I haven't had the time to RMA it.

Although, when I got it it was a very new keyboard and if you got one now it would probably have a lot of the shit i've had to deal with fixed.

(cant wait to get a new keyboard)

P.S. I spill stuff on my keyboard occasionally. So i'm glad it's lasted this long.

Were you having the same problem as I was?

cringe on the daily