Just Started to Fold!

What do you have right now?

About 8500 PPD

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

About 8500 PPD

Hm... My GPU finished folding, and now it still says running, but isn't doing anything... 

post-17906-0-51548300-1377113432.png

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Hm... My GPU finished folding, and now it still says running, but isn't doing anything... 

attachicon.gifF@H3.PNG

Just give it a sec, or a minute, go into the log tab in the FAH control window, you can see where it is at or what it is waiting for

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Just give it a sec, or a minute, go into the log tab in the FAH control window, you can see where it is at or what it is waiting for

It's been like that for 8 minutes...

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

It's been like that for 8 minutes...

Then check the log, You can see where it has stopped.

Then check the log, You can see where it has stopped.

It's back online. :)

It's back online. :)

Yup, Just be patient lol

Sometimes it can take a while, while it uploads and downloads WU's....

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Welcome aboard. :D

Thanks! :D