feenix giveaway loosers salt club

Epiclol86

Hey, i've been looking at my inbox too, but you know, you can't always win... so to brighten your day after seeing the absence of inbox notification, i suggest everybody posts a funny pic, say why they DID NOT want the feenix set, and stop being sad :P

i start:

yep

i never really wanted it, because i don't like wood, and there's wood on the headphones!

R5 3600x | RTX 3070 | 16Gb 3200mhz | Gigabyte B550 gaming x | 500gb 660p SSD + 1tb wd blue HDD |

IayNsl7.png

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

believe.jpgNever wanted that stupid headset where would i wear it without looking like a hipster...

Listen, Smile, Agree. 

Then do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway

I honestly think that didnt even need these things anyway plus buying things that I already chose is probably the best choice because these things are way to overkill for my first build aaaand they didnt even go with my overall color scheme so yeah this acually is a good idea makes me feel much better thanks for this genius idea haha

believe.jpgNever wanted that stupid headset where would i wear it without looking like a hipster...

i have to agree with that!

R5 3600x | RTX 3070 | 16Gb 3200mhz | Gigabyte B550 gaming x | 500gb 660p SSD + 1tb wd blue HDD |

I didn't want it because I have no peripherals and looking like I use my mind to click stuff keeps my parents and other uninvited guests out of my personal space. Also, people thinking I'm insane keeps grade expectations down.

21fb8e559e2461172d94efc44eecefd4.jpg