BO3 or Fallout 4

Captain Pancan

Should I buy Black ops 3 or fallout 4. I would buy Black ops for my xbox one (so I can play with my friends). Please just don't waste your time on the xbone. PCMR

Should I buy Black ops 3 or fallout 4. I would buy Black ops for my xbox one (so I can play with my friends). Please just don't waste your time on the xbone. PCMR

Up to you. Apparently Fallout 4 runs sub 30 fps on Xbone so you may want to wait for patches

Up to you. Apparently Fallout 4 runs sub 30 fps on Xbone so you may want to wait for patches

I would buy fallout for my pc. Black ops on xbox. Thanks for the reply

If you want to play with your friends, then buy COD.  If you want hundreds of hours of single player get Fallout 4.

• CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard Ram: Team Zeus Blue 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply Display(s): Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" Monitor Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK 68.5 CFM CPU Cooler Keyboard:Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX BrownMouse: Razer Deathadder Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) PC Part Picker URL: http://pcpartpicker....aze101xx/saved/

I already got fallout and yea it's sub 30, but very playable which is really surprising.

Fallout 4 on PC

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

I would buy fallout for my pc. Black ops on xbox. Thanks for the reply

Then get Fallout 4 !

I already got fallout and yea it's sub 30, but very playable which is really surprising.

I would not be able to enjoy any game that struggled to maintain 30 FPS.

2 years since the console was released and its strugging to play modern games at an acceptable framerate. Still you have the Connect

Fallout, why is this even a discussion? lol

bo3 is going to be the same old song and dance its been for the past decade. 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

OPS3 (population count) will last longer on console than on PC, thats a given.

OPS3 if you want to play with your friends and have a blast, thats what the game is for.

Fallout4 cos plenty of reasons :P (IMO wait until PC has been patched for this first round of bugs to be squashed)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

i playedboth. fallout is.worth it. much more than cod. tho cod has a hell of a lot of good stuff this time

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Uhm, fallout 4 isn't without issues on PC either. You have to tweak some settings to get it without stutter, and the input lag is pretty horrible.

Don't have any of those issues, nor any of my friends have them, must be on your end.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Don't have any of those issues, nor any of my friends have them, must be on your end.

Oh yeah, N=3 or 4, with no standard way of judging stability. How statistically relevant.

If noone noticed input lag or in-game stutter, how come there are reddit posts and youtube tutorials out already fixing it.

Oh yeah, N=3 or 4, with no standard way of judging stability. How statistically relevant.

If noone noticed input lag or in-game stutter, how come there are reddit posts and youtube tutorials out already fixing it.

There's always problems spectific to some users it's the way it's always been. Look at the general population and the 90% of people that say it works fine for them on steam reviews. Why are you even talking about statistics? I just said out of all my friends none of us have the problems you are having so to say oh I have a problem so everyone must have it is silly.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

There's always problems spectific to some users it's the way it's always been. Look at the general population and the 90% of people that say it works fine for them on steam reviews. Why are you even talking about statistics? I just said out of all my friends none of us have the problems you are having so to say oh I have a problem so everyone must have it is silly.

What works fine?  90 % of the people would have at least said everything works fine except here and there.....Do the reviews say anything about not experiencing mouse lag or frame stutters?

Either way the mouse lag input and frame stutters issue (especially v-sync off) is pretty common if you are looking around the internet....Just because your friends don't experience it doesn't mean that the majority or tons of other pc gamers aren't experiencing it

At the same time everybody's experience varies since the game will work for their system or not

Fallout 4 is still in a buggy state and hopefully they will patch it

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

What works fine?  90 % of the people would have at least said everything works fine except here and there.....Do the reviews say anything about not experiencing mouse lag or frame stutters?

Either way the mouse lag input and frame stutters issue (especially v-sync off) is pretty common if you are looking around the internet....Just because your friends don't experience it doesn't mean that the majority or tons of other pc gamers aren't experiencing it

At the same time everybody's experience varies since the game will work for their system or not

Fallout 4 is still in a buggy state and hopefully they will patch it

It's the other way around just because a few people have videos up off problems doesn't mean everyone is having the same problem. You can't generalize a game and say it's bad and buggy off a few randy people reporting problems when the majority have no issues.

It's the other way around just because a few people have videos up off problems doesn't mean everyone is having the same problem. You can't generalize a game and say it's bad and buggy off a few randy people reporting problems when the majority have no issues.

Like I said again there are alot of people who are having similar issues in fallout 4....I'm pretty sure I said the exact same thing you said right there...There are lots of people dealing with many off fallout 4's issues especially at launch while there are others that are playing it just fine....

Prove to me that the majority of pc gamers are not dealing with any game breaking bugs or known issues....

Like I said again there are alot of people who are having similar issues in fallout 4....I'm pretty sure I said the exact same thing you said right there...There are lots of people dealing with many off fallout 4's issues especially at launch while there are others that are playing it just fine....

Prove to me that the majority of pc gamers are not dealing with any game breaking bugs or whatever...

You don't get basic logic so won't explain anything after this. There'a only a few people with problems and you say game must be awful and the "majority of pc gamers" are having problems and the game is a stuttery mess for everyone. Which is absurd, look at the steam reviews, look at the majority of pc gamers who are enjoying the game. None of my friends are having this "insane stutter and mouse lag" that you say the majority of people have nor have I. Tldr just because a few people have a bug doesn't mean the entire game is bad and the majority of people must have the same problem....

You don't get basic logic so won't explain anything after this. There'a only a few people with problems and you say game must be awful and the "majority of pc gamers" are having problems and the game is a stuttery mess for everyone. Which is absurd, look at the steam reviews, look at the majority of pc gamers who are enjoying the game. None of my friends are having this "insane stutter and mouse lag" that you say the majority of people have nor have I. Tldr just because a few people have a bug doesn't mean the entire game is bad and the majority of people must have the same problem....

Okay maybe I got confused with your comment.....Yes your friends may not be experiencing it but alot of people are experiencing those similar issues while stating the game is still in a playable state..but yes at the same time we have lots of people who aren't but experiences vary form one person to another...

Did the steam reviews include any known bugs that was listed in their reviews while stating that the game ran well? Just curious...Reviews don't always tell everything we need to know

So far searching the stutter issues (not insane stutter but somewhat noticeable and I never stated that it was insane stutter) and the mouse input lag or acceleration issue on locked 60fps...The issues is common maybe not for all pc gamers but I doubt only a few would experience these problems...

Stutter will get patched relatively soon, but the input lag is normal.

VSync is forced to be turned on and the preloaded frames for bethesda games seems to be high.

I don't think the previous fallouts were like this, skyrim was and is never fixed.