HELP! My gaming presentation

DDynamite

So guys at first i just wanted to make a presentation to convince my parents that gaming is not so bad after all. Now i feel like i need to make something that i can publish everywhere to help other people convince their parents. I also want to clear the doubts about gaming in the media.

Right now I am collecting some cases of game addiction and find the problems so parents can be aware and make sure their kids or loved ones don't make the same mistakes. I call upon the community for testimonies of game addiction. I will leave my email for people to send their full testimonies. 

My email: youngnerdini@Gamil.com

Please, if you want to do it for me, then do it for the gaming community!

Please do not spam my email! 

Mate, just except some people can't be swayed.

So guys at first i just wanted to make a presentation to convince my parents that gaming is not so bad after all. Now i feel like i need to make something that i can publish everywhere to help other people convince their parents. I also want to clear the doubts about gaming in the media.

Right now I am collecting some cases of game addiction and find the problems so parents can be aware and make sure their kids or loved ones don't make the same mistakes. I call upon the community for testimonies of game addiction. I will leave my email for people to send their full testimonies. 

We won't, but please don't publicize your email like that.

Sig under construction.

make a presentation to convince my parents that gaming is not so bad after all. 

I nearly died choking.

Thanks for the laugh.

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

I can tell you the cause of gaming addiction in children - it's called a "lack of parenting". When I was growing up if my parents thought I was playing too much on the computer and I didn't get off it when told they would simply walk up and pull the plug from the socket or go into the basement and flip the breaker. If they knew that I had a large school assignment they would take the power chord for the computer and hide it somewhere. If you're an adult and you have a gaming addiction, then you need to grow up and be responsible.

I started to get "addicted" to gaming in college and you know what I did? I boxed up my xbox360 (I didn't have a computer capable of gaming then) and I gave all my gaming gear to my best friend to hold on to until I was able to get my grades back up. Then I severely restricted my gaming time after that. If you're an adult, it's called self control. If you're a parent, it's called being a frickin' parent.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

You might want to approach the subject matter in the way of looking at the media's perception of gaming. The Daily Mail is a perfect example of this, as they blamed a young girl getting mauled by a dog on Nintendogs, among other things.

Oh, and Columbine. Investigate that. It's one of the most pivotal historical events in gaming for quite a lot of bad reasons.

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

Mate, just except some people can't be swayed.

"Accept" - You're welcome. ;)

post-63986-0-20914500-1447084592.jpg

END OF LINE

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

you mean @gmail.com? and as @Tedster said, dont publicize your email, use PMs :)

"Accept" - You're welcome. ;)

attachicon.gifGrammarPoliceLogo.jpg

Damn it autocorrect!

(I'm working on an iPad right now, and haven't disabled the feature).

PowerPoint or KeyNote? 

Your email is no longer safe, dumbo. How about you make a presentation on cybersecurity instead?

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

First of all i literally created this email for this. And i am using keynote

First of all i literally created this email for this. And i am using keynote

Just a question how old are you?

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Also, a little tid-bit of info....

I cannot remember where I read the article because it was years ago, but it talked about this extensive, year-long study that was done comparing gamers and non-gamers, and it found that people who play video games on a regular basis (note: "regular basis", not "excessively" or "do nothing but play video games") are able to see a greater number of shades of grey (please, no "50" jokes.....), are able to develop muscle memory and specific reactions faster, and are able to more easily create mental maps for a variety of tasks over people that don't play video games or only play once in a while.

EDIT: I can try to find the article for reference, but I read it a few years ago and I cannot remember where I found it.

END OF LINE