Must have games for PC

So I finally joined the master race...

I spent almost all my budget on components, and I have (i think) $100 left for some games.

I already have Just Cause 1&2, and star wars battlefront 2.

Don't like zombie games, find them dumb.

So what games would you recomend for someone to start gaming on.

this is the list I found so far:

Fallout 1-3
GTA SA/V
Sniper Elite
Arma (series)
BeamNG.drive
Unreal Tournament
Team Fortress 2
Call of Duty
Portal 1+2
Skyrim
Bioshock
Rollercoaster tycoon (All of them)
Planetside 2
Sims 3
Blacklight Retribution
Ghost Recon Phantoms
Heroes & Generals
Wareface
Robocraft
War Thunder
Kerbal Space Program
Battlefield 3&4
Rocket League
Not in this order. I'm not a heavy gamer (thus the rollercoaster tycoon and the sims), but I do enjoy shooting and blowing shit up.
So what do you think? Did I miss out on something?
Code-name Nyx: R7-3800X w/ Scythe Fuma 2 Rev. B | Sapphire RX 5600XT | Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | Patriot Viper 4 Blackout | 3TB NVMe Storage| Cooler Master NR200 | Kubuntu/Windows 11 | Xiaomi Mi Curved 34" | Keebwerk Mega | Logitech G602 | Audio Technica ATH-M40X| Edifier e25 Luna

Binding of Isaac, every single valve game such as left 4 dead, Half life, portal

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

There are thousands of games (well at least hundreds) i could add to this list :P

(some of these are console games too but all are great games)

Fallout 4 in a few days :D

Wolfenstein

Alien Isolation

DayZ

Splinter Cell

Theif

Mass Effect

Alan Wake

Batman

Dying Light

KOTOR

Metro

STALKER

Max Payne

Skyrim

Diablo 3

Deux Ex + Human Revolution

Metal Gear Solid

GTA V

LA Noire

Hitman

Tomb Raider

Dead Space

FEAR

Far Cry

Resident Evil

Saints Row

XCom

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

There are thousands of games (well at least hundreds) i could add to this list :P

Which ones do you enjoy the most?

Code-name Nyx: R7-3800X w/ Scythe Fuma 2 Rev. B | Sapphire RX 5600XT | Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | Patriot Viper 4 Blackout | 3TB NVMe Storage| Cooler Master NR200 | Kubuntu/Windows 11 | Xiaomi Mi Curved 34" | Keebwerk Mega | Logitech G602 | Audio Technica ATH-M40X| Edifier e25 Luna

Binding of Isaac, every single valve game such as left 4 dead, Half life, portal

Not into left 4 dead, or any zombie games in that matter. I have portal on the list, I can't wait to play it!!!

Binding of Isaac doesn't really look that interesting to me, though I might be wrong. I'll have to reasearch it a little bit more..

Which ones do you enjoy the most?

See my list above :D was editing it

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Deus Ex Human Revolution

Witcher 3

World of Warcraft

Max Payne 1-2

GTA Vice City

Mass Effect

Sleeping Dogs

I don't care if WoW only has 5.5 million subscribers now, the world is still a BEAUTIFUL lore-rich place that every gamer should experience at least once.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I'm amazed no one has recomended any of the Call of duty games, or battlefield, or Counter strike

Deus Ex Human Revolution

Witcher 3

World of Warcraft

Max Payne 1-2

GTA Vice City

Mass Effect

Sleeping Dogs

I don't care if WoW only has 5.5 million subscribers now, the world is still a BEAUTIFUL lore-rich place that every gamer should experience at least once.

I don't know If my PC will be able to run witcher 3 on a half descent level..

:/

All you need is Dota 2.

f6b7fd0f4f.jpg

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

ky802008, on 09 Nov 2015 - 04:35 AM, said:

So I finally joined the master race...

I spent almost all my budget on components, and I have (i think) $100 left for some games.

I already have Just Cause 1&2, and star wars battlefront 2.

Don't like zombie games, find them dumb.

So what games would you recomend for someone to start gaming on.

this is the list I found so far:

Fallout 1-3
GTA SA/V
Sniper Elite
Arma (series)
BeamNG.drive
Unreal Tournament
Team Fortress 2
Call of Duty
Portal 1+2
Skyrim
Bioshock
Rollercoaster tycoon (All of them)
Planetside 2
Sims 3
Blacklight Retribution
Ghost Recon Phantoms
Heroes & Generals
Wareface
Robocraft
War Thunder
Kerbal Space Program
Battlefield 3&4
Rocket League
Not in this order. I'm not a heavy gamer (thus the rollercoaster tycoon and the sims), but I do enjoy shooting and blowing shit up.

where the fuck is CS:GO?

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

I don't know If my PC will be able to run witcher 3 on a half descent level..

:/

The rest are pretty good shots too :D

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

where the fuck is CS:GO?

I was asking the same thing. Why hasn't anyone recomended it yet??

Cause I don't really like all the "Cytka Blyat!!!1!!" that happens in that game...

And I also like games that have a storyline, and then the option to play online. And bot games don't count as a storyline

I was asking the same thing. Why hasn't anyone recomended it yet??

Cause I don't really like all the "Cytka Blyat!!!1!!" that happens in that game...

And I also like games that have a storyline, and then the option to play online. And bot games don't count as a storyline

Honestly game recommendations are so subjective, its impossible to say what is worth playing or not, some people will be like "wow this is my favourite game" and some people will just hate that game

If you like strategy/ turn based games. You should try
Total war franchises
And Civilization franchises. Especially Civ 5​​​