Can you adapt a USB Mic to XLR?

ANewFace

Past m50 owner chiming in. Do not buy them. 

just a fyi both Beyerdynamic DT 770 and 990 PRO 250ohm are $125 after rebate ($155 before) on adorama. Much better cans for the money.

Well... if you read the last quote you added in this reply, you'd most likely understand. Then again, if you've actually tried the likes of even open-back headphones like the AKG K612 Pro (which is the same price as the M50X more or less), the NVX XPT100, the Brainwavz HM5, Sony's MDRV6 or 7506, and even the Takstar Pro 80, they're more compelling value for the money.

*more compelling value for even less money (for the sonys, at least)...

I don't care about performace per dollar, I only care about sound quality.

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

Even in sheer performance/sound quality, the M50X fails compared to the NVX XPT100 and even more against the AKG K612 Pro.

I'm having trouble not scoffing at that. We are trying to tell you that for less money you get even better performance, even if both headphones were to cost the same.

For $150 you could get a headphone that sounds significantly better than the m50x.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)