Gtx 980 STRIX

Z97X-UD3H

G.Skill 1x8gb ram

Seagate Barracuda 1Tb

Cx600m

Spec-03 Case

Windows 8.1

Benq gl2460

Suggest me some good graphic settings that will proving balanced anti aliasing and performance. (Have been fiddling around for a while, still have no idea what's going on)

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

AND WHY DID YOU GO STRIX

anyways, maxed out 1080p?

It's cool and quiet, don't ask me about the cx600m I will get it replaced soon.

I'd suggest playing about with them, and running GTA V's benchmark until you get what you're happy with (what I had to do)

With a 980 max out

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

With a 980 max out

with grass maxed out, the fps in pure cancer, the gtx 980 isn't strong enough to max out on the grass sadly... Which I don't really care. Hoping someone could tell me which kind of anti aliasing combination is the best.

It's cool and quiet, don't ask me about the cx600m I will get it replaced soon.

so quite that you cant even notice the sound when it blows

Key Switches Guide | LLT Beginner Guide | GPU TDP & Power Consumption Explained | PSU Tier

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

with grass maxed out, the fps in pure cancer, the gtx 980 isn't strong enough to max out on the grass sadly... Which I don't really care. Hoping someone could tell me which kind of anti aliasing combination is the best.

fxaa looks good and doesn't impact too much. Also don't touch the advanced settings they kill your fps

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

get MSI or EVGA for the GPU, ofc Highest Setting

it's the same chipset, doesn't make a big diff except for temps and oc headroom. Msi lots of coil whine and evga no back plate.

it's the same chipset, doesn't make a big diff except for temps and oc headroom. Msi lots of coil whine and evga no back plate.

*same GPU, never heard someone saying MSI has lots of Coil Whine, my 960 OCed to 1.6GHz has no Coil Whine what so even, and why get a Backplate ? for aesthetic ?

Key Switches Guide | LLT Beginner Guide | GPU TDP & Power Consumption Explained | PSU Tier

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

*same GPU, never heard someone saying MSI has lots of Coil Whine, my 960 OCed to 1.6GHz has no Coil Whine what so even, and why get a Backplate ? for aesthetic ?

gtx 960 and gtx 980 are different you can't just make a claim saying that your 960 doesn't making any coil while means that 980 msi will do the same. They are two different cards 980 is not equals to a 960. And a backplate is good for preventing excessive dust from pulling on top of the circuit board.If I have the extra cash to drop on a strix why not? And in this thread I am not asking you for opinions on the gpu, I am asking for the most optimal graphic settings for gta 5 (Read the thread please)

gtx 960 and gtx 980 are different you can't just make a claim saying that your 960 doesn't making any coil while means that 980 msi will do the same. They are two different cards 980 is not equals to a 960. And a backplate is good for preventing excessive dust from pulling on top of the circuit board.If I have the extra cash to drop on a strix why not? And in this thread I am not asking you for opinions on the gpu, I am asking for the most optimal graphic settings for gta 5 (Read the thread please)

Cause the strix is a piece of shit.

But that said... I already answered the question. Read and learn (comment #3)

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Never heard of someone claiming coil whine? Open the links below, now you have heard it.

https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=183720.0

happy little tree

maxed, disable post process (preference, gives you some fps)

turn off reflection msaa, unless you are above 60 all the time (also in rain)

i dont notice any difference between ambient occlusion normal and very high, so normal ( if you look at the guide nvidia made)

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Never heard of someone claiming coil whine? Open the links below, now you have heard it.

Just letting you know, you can find links like that literally for every model of every card in existence.

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

my GIGABYTE GTX 770 has could whine at about 150 fps

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If I have the extra cash to drop on a strix why not? And in this thread I am not asking you for opinions on the gpu, I am asking for the most optimal graphic settings for gta 5 (Read the thread please)

dude you like Strix from the first time why did you ask for other card ?

And a backplate is good for preventing excessive dust from pulling on top of the circuit board.

dust does NOT affect Electrical Compoment

Msi lots of coil whine

you said lots, but theres only 1 person

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

Cause the strix is a piece of shit.

But that said... I already answered the question. Read and learn (comment #3)

I have read that a longtime ago, I am not looking for "guides" I am looking for graphic cofigs that other people use.

dude you like Strix from the first time why did you ask for other card ?

dust does NOT affect Electrical Compoment

you said lots, but theres only 1 person

When did I ask for another card?

I didn't claim that dust would affect electrical components, I just said I don't want them inside on the circuit boards.i said "lots" it could meant the intensity of coil while not the amount of people claiming coil while. Please stop jumping the gun, what you are telling me is off topic and futile. Do you Indonesian really know English or just love to light up the forest?