When are the new K70s Coming Out

CoCoisConfused

When are the Cherry MX Brown and Cherry MX Blue K70s coming out? Or just get the K70 with Cherry MX Reds.

PC Specs  Case: Corsair 760T  CPU: i7 4790k @4.0GHz And Cooled By The H100i  Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero GPU: EVGA GTX 980 KINGPIN 4GB  RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB  SSD128 Boot Drive  HDD: 1TB WD 7200RPM  PSU:  750w Corsair RM  OS: Windows 8.1 (64bit)

They don't have a official date yet, They were available for a short period, but I think they sold out. You can sign up to get a E-mail when it becomes available: http://www.corsair.com/k70

I did :)

PC Specs  Case: Corsair 760T  CPU: i7 4790k @4.0GHz And Cooled By The H100i  Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero GPU: EVGA GTX 980 KINGPIN 4GB  RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB  SSD128 Boot Drive  HDD: 1TB WD 7200RPM  PSU:  750w Corsair RM  OS: Windows 8.1 (64bit)

I did :)

They are probably the ones that knows the best. Of course the release date also depends on what layout you are looking for.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

They are probably the ones that knows the best. Of course the release date also depends on what layout you are looking for.

I have never used a mechanical keyboard so I don't know exactly what I'm looking for

I have never used a mechanical keyboard so I don't know exactly what I'm looking for

Here is a very comprehensive guide: http://www.overclock.net/t/491752/mechanical-keyboard-guide

It tells you just about everything that is worth knowing about mechanical switches. My best recommendation is however, to go to a store and try out the different switches. Your optimal switch type is not necessarily my optimal switch type

Here is a very comprehensive guide: http://www.overclock.net/t/491752/mechanical-keyboard-guide

It tells you just about everything that is worth knowing about mechanical switches. My best recommendation is however, to go to a store and try out the different switches. Your optimal switch type is not necessarily my optimal switch type

Now that you bring up going to a store I did try a Cherry MX red keyboard out once and I quite liked it.

Now that you bring up going to a store I did try a Cherry MX red keyboard out once and I quite liked it.

That is exactly what I'm talking about. Get a feel for how the switches feel to you. I do recommed trying out some oof the other switches like Blues, Browns and Blacks just to have something to compare. 

That is exactly what I'm talking about. Get a feel for how the switches feel to you. I do recommed trying out some oof the other switches like Blues, Browns and Blacks just to have something to compare. 

I moved so to go to a store would take me 4 hours to get to a store that would have mechanical keyboards.

I moved so to go to a store would take me 4 hours to get to a store that would have mechanical keyboards.

Then you could try a sample kit: http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/wasd-sampler-kit.html

This will allow you to try out the feel of different key switches, without buying a whole keyboard.

Then you could try a sample kit: http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/wasd-sampler-kit.html

This will allow you to try out the feel of different key switches, without buying a whole keyboard.

I will definitely try this Thanks a lot!

Within few weeks according to a Corsair employee. The key switches are on backorder resulting in delay in production. The K70 has not been available with MX Brown/Blue at any point since the K70 launched with MX Reds.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2