Need help with my Pug.

bluefire908

As a pug aficionado (My family has 3), I think my two cents may help. First off take the dog to the groomers as in a actually shop rather than have your current caretaker bathe him because he has obviously done something wrong that lead to fleas. Secondly spend some time with the dog. Pugs are affectionate and the need to have someone play with them. Whenever your doing something like homework try putting the pug on your lap. Take breaks in between your Dota matches to just play with it for a few minutes. Your priorities need to become straight. The main focus should be school and responsibilities. One of the huge responsibilities that you have is taking care of your pug. You can still play video games, but make sure IRL stuff is taken care of first. The dog just wants attention, give him some or give him/her to someone that will

Give him a bath and some flea stuff, then spend time with him?

His parents also sound like scum, so don't be too hard on him, he only knows what he learns from his family

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Give him away unless you can actually spend time with him

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Hey all,So i have a 3 year old pug that i got for my birthday and i was all happy with it at first,then i got into gaming and dota 2 and stuff and kinda forgot about my dog,we hired a guy to take care of the dog,he takes it for walks,gives it baths and takes it to the vet every 6 months..well today i just walked home and sat next to me dog and was playing with him when i noticed that he had FREAKING FAT FLEAS ON HIM and the worst part was that he just sat with me when i let him loose,i remember when he used to run around the house non-stop before when i let him out,but now he just sits in one place and looks t me,this just really broke my heart and i hate my self now,we keep him tied up downstairs(i live in the 3rd floor of a flat),usually he is let lose for 1-2 hrs a day(ik its cruel),and now he STINKS,so my parents dont want him inside the house like we used to keep him,i want to get him clean and i want the happy energetic pug i used to have,how should i start to make him clean so that i can get him back into the house??Any help would be nice.

Give it away or start taking care of it. Take it to a pet place, NOT PETSMART, and get him swagged out,

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

You definitely need help for more than dog concerns..

nah,i dnt think so,i came here for help with my dog

Give him away unless you can actually spend time with him

i can spend time with him i just need to get him clean enough so that other ppl in my flat dont complain and my parents allow me to keep him in my room.

Pugs are part of the toy group, they don't need as much excercise as larger dogs do, so running in the backyard is good enough, but take him to a doggy park is good too. Take your dog to the groomer and see what they can do, they're are flea shampoo for dogs as well flea collar and flea med that you drip on the dog and should keep it away for 3 months. The dosage is different, for the size of the dog, its age, and weight, so look at it carefully before buying it.  And avoid foxtails.

http://pets.webmd.com/dogs/foxtail-grass-and-your-dog

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Why get a dog if someone else is raising it? It makes absolutely no sense. It is something some rich idiot would do. Though the sad part of this all is that you have/had the time to give to love him and care for him, you just don't think the dog is important enough to warrant that time. Now that you feel bad you want to improve the situation.

I think it is time you find the poor dog a new home, where the people will actually take care of it...

Wow...

It seems like you want to make your dog happy so you can stop feeling guilty about yourself, not so that the dog is actually happy... 

You shouldn't own a pet. You need to give this dog away. 

You're irresponsible and quite frankly cruel. 

I agree.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Trying really hard not to swear and insult you right now. Please search for a home that will actually love and take proper care of this dog. You and your family are not able to look after a pet. If you happen to live in Sydney, Australia then I will gladly take him off your hands.

Honestly a dog is not the sort of pet for some person who likes to sit indoors in their room all day. Not the kind of pet for people who are always away from home either.

So really I think you should do yourself; and your dog a favour by giving it a new home that is better deserving of a dog.

Trying really hard not to swear and insult you right now. Please search for a home that will actually love and take proper care of this dog. You and your family are not able to look after a pet. If you happen to live in Sydney, Australia then I will gladly take him off your hands.

look,my dog was OKAY till a few months ago,the fleas on it were going down and i could only find 1 or 2 max,then some1 stole my dog and later returned it after a month,and guess wat it was crawling with fleas and had a skin problem,im scared as hell of insects and a flea is an insect,and no one here will take a dog that has fleas and a skin problem,what do u think i can do?My parents dont want him inside the house cuz he stinks and my fucking grandmother hates dogs,the only reason he had to be moved downstairs was because he had a bad smell and he had fleas on him,i used to bathe him and play with him,then once he got fleas my parents didnt want me to touch the dog so they hired another guy to take care of it,one more thing is that i dont really go outside,i mean i dont even go to the movies with friends so i cant just take my dog to a place,i need my parents to let me go with the guy who works for us and my parents still dont want me to bring the dog into the house because of fleas and the smell..

bluefire908, on 07 Nov 2015 - 12:06 AM, said:

look,my dog was OKAY till a few months ago,the fleas on it were going down and i could only find 1 or 2 max,then some1 stole my dog and later returned it after a month,and guess wat it was crawling with fleas and had a skin problem,im scared as hell of insects and a flea is an insect,and no one here will take a dog that has fleas and a skin problem,what do u think i can do?My parents dont want him inside the house cuz he stinks and my fucking grandmother hates dogs,the only reason he had to be moved downstairs was because he had a bad smell and he had fleas on him,i used to bathe him and play with him,then once he got fleas my parents didnt want me to touch the dog so they hired another guy to take care of it,one more thing is that i dont really go outside,i mean i dont even go to the movies with friends so i cant just take my dog to a place,i need my parents to let me go with the guy who works for us and my parents still dont want me to bring the dog into the house because of fleas and the smell..

Ok well bro if you really care about that dog, you will give him to someone to can look after him. I'm sorry but it is true.

1. Get him to a vet.

2. Get him a new home.

3. Get your shit together.

4. Don't get anymore pets.

01101100 01110110 01101100 00100000 00110101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100111 01101001 01101011 01100001 01110010 01110000 

I took him to a grooming place near my house and got them to give him the full package then took him inside my house,was expecting him to take 1-2 years to be lively again....took him 30 min and now hes back to running all over the place and pull my pants..soooo i guess problem solved.