Feenix Collection Giveaway

The Aria looks great! I am skeptical about the Japanese Pine wood, I will have to compare it against my other headphones!

Computer Science Student

I like their mouse the best because it looks like it would feel good in the hands.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Wow, that is some awesome stuff! I especially love the keyboard: Favorite switches and it looks great!

Would be awesome to win this stuff and finally have something better than my old Logitech G15.

The mousepad. Normally mousepads arent something i invest in but Might just buy it

This gear looks amazing! I loved the Aria Headset, if a company goes all the way to put Japanese Pine wood to provide richer sound, i trust they're really committed to deliver high quality products. =D

It would be very nice to have that Keyboard with brown switches.

The headset DEFINITELY 

That wood looks delicious...

Dirty minds

Honestly my favorite product is the mouse pad. Looks really clean and delinquent and the logo looks cool.

I'm in desperate need of new peripherals and these would be amazing.

The Aria Headphones would be awesome since i am using speakers on my TV and computer.

The headphones look the best, but the mouse is a close second. I have never seen anything like those headphones before, and they look really comfortable! This is an awesome contest Linus; I am heading over to Feenix's twitter now to thank them! :)

I can say that this is my first time hearing about Feenix,maybe becuse where i live (Bulgaria) the brand is not that famous so i cant give a opinion on their product but i woud like to get some keyboard that is actually not membrane :)

I think that I would like the keyboard the best. Mine now has survived my two small children learning how to use it and it's need a replacement

Love the show guys keep up the great work

They keyboard looks nice and clean. The wood finish on the headphones is just lovely and combined with the brushed aluminium looks awesome! :D

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

I like how there are no unnecessary gimmicks or flashy colors on their products. It's all nice and slick and elegant but still made for gamers. Would really love to try out their stuff.

The headphones would come in handy for my music production. Good luck to everyone else by the way :)

Hands down (pun intended) the Autore is my fave. Cherry brown mx keys, great build and just badass design.

My favorite Feenix product is definitely the Nascita. Almost all gaming mouses are too flashy yet the Nascita has just the right amount of elegance to it.

HI, well since I play world of tanks a lot it would be a great upgrade for me. It looks clean and well built, gladly love to have. Cheers.

It would be awesome to win! I really like the keyboard since it looks very simple but stylish!

To Infinity and Beyond!

looks cool never tried there products, but i definitely want one!