Feenix Collection Giveaway

Man those all look great. I think the headphones are my favorite of the bunch, great design!

I want to win this because my peripherals are terrible especially the keyboard.

I really enjoy the Aria, my current headphones hurt my ears and are starting to break. I really enjoy the fact of how durable these look and that the Japanese pinewood add some aesthetics and keep the sound in the headphones. I also enjoy the extra soft foam to keep your ears from hurting. These look like some pretty beast headphones.

All this stuff looks so cool there's no way to pick a favorite. Plus, the matte black looks great everywhere along with the company's logo which is bad ass. 

That keyboard looks amazing. I would love to win one of those. If not, maybe it'll be a good Christmas gift. I'm still rocking a Saitek Eclipse from 2004.  :)

I want those! Gimme Please. Especially the headsets! The Japanese wood looks badass on it. :D

Gotta love that wood headset.

6600k, Msi 980, Msi gaming m5, Corsair 8gb ddr4, Raid 0 Samsung 850 evo 250gb,1tb WD Black, Noctis 450

I like the keyboard Autore Keyboard because the cherry my brown swithes are the best and it looks like a solid build.

Thank you for an awesome international giveaway, guys!

Those headphones look sick, by the way. That is by far what I'm most excited about.

Holy pimpin, this whole set has some really good style (thats + style points) also gettting those are probably pretty expensive, so, you know :-). And gray, forgot about the gray color, love it! <3

Those headphones look so cool and I know that they will help me ignore all outside noise when Fallout 4 drops the day after you pick the winners!

The headphones look the best to me. I have seen some headphones with wood accents but not ones where the whole chamber is made from wood. They probably sound amazing so would love to win to be able to test them out.

The Aria headset would be the perfect companion for my collection of lossless music library. I have to say I don't miss the days in which audiophile-grade components were ugly as sin, seemingly designed by people to took design lessons out of techno-horror comic books from the eighties.

It's amazing to see a product in which the beautiful aesthetics are essential components of the sound engineering process, and not a marketing-driven afterthought. Sporting the Aria would be a statement of good taste, and I'd be proud to wear them in the absurdly fashionable streets of Milan.

Props to Feenix for the giveaway, that's marketing done right.

I love the Dimora! I love the black border and the logo on the mouse pad. I love the headphones as well with the nice Japanese wood design which is sleek and stylish.

Lets face it, im in love with their logo! 

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

I like the kayboard because it looks like nice quality and has mechanical switches.

Favorite from the list has to be the headset ... I mean who doesn't like wood?

Surprisingly.... I really like that mousepad, the Dimora. Its not just a piece of foam or plastic. But this looks like real quality!

I love the Autore Keyboard because of the minimal design.

It's a mechanical keyboard therefore I already love it, but this one has an optional PS/2 adapter -> huge pro there :)

Sadly I think there is a only a version with a qwerty layout... Since I am from Germany and mostly use a qwertz layout, that would be a small con here. I know where my keys are anyways ;)

I'd love to see another version without the symbols and letters on the keyboard but the keyboard is great anyways.

It also has a great look and a great design which I feel has always been with Feenix peripherals :)

Also:

I'm in for the giveaway :D