Feenix Collection Giveaway

Chose me I will be Happy I really want that

Good Luck for everyone

love feenix products, look amazing especially love the feenix inscripited in the mouse pad. But my favourite accessory is the headset, it looks amazing great materials wood, metal and soft padding I want one now. They look great.

It would be great if I won as never one anything befor thanks

From all the items that are being given away I like the headset best. I think it would be super cool if I won. I am currently using some cheap earbuds and an apple slim keyboard, I probably wouldn't use the mouse because I like my left handed deathadder.

The mouse pad looks amazing too.

Mechanical Keyboard with key markings - Check

Metal + wood styling - Check

Wide mouse - Check

Need a mouse pad - Check

All of their products do look really high quality, it would be nice to experience that in person xD

all of them are my favorite, and All their products look amazing, but if i had to choose 1 i would go for the mouse because it's a nice fit for my size hand but also it is stunning and has beautiful colours. Also it looks visually appealing and i would love to have it apart of my gaming setup. Plus it looks like it would feel great in the hand accommodating a fairly natural grip. One last thing i like about the mouse is that it has a good and aggressive name for one of the best muse i have seen.

But why like all of them is because it has that great look, finish and you can tell that it is a good quality company that will give you products that will last you ages. Also i love the way they balance them between a modern but high end quality style. Plus It all looks premium.

p.s thank for doing these giveaways i really love them Feenix, and thank you linus because you make these happen for all of your viewers.

THANKS !!!!!

I really like the keyboard because it is simple, and I really like the font on the keys!

However, all the products look amazing.

BTW I need to replace my ms wireless keyboard and mouse that I bought for £15 and that have really high latency.(if they are connected at all)

Being a guy who loves wood working and tech, the headphones with Japanese pine wood are quite sexy. :)

i like headphones, becouse it looks soo gud. Hi tech wrapt in wood amazing.

So awesome yes I know I only have one comment. I just found the YouTube and love it so I definitely want to join in on the discussion. I work with cnc milling machines and I love the use of wood in the headphones. Now if only someone would do that in keyboards and mice...

I would love the headset and mouse :D because i have a nice keyboard but my head set and mouse are on there last legs :(

I would absolutely love to have that headset.  It's beautiful. 

I would naturally say that the keyboard looks quite nice, But Those headphones look amazing. and really comfy too, I honestly don't remember when i had a good and comfy pair of headphones.

I want to say that the Feenix Nascita is my favorite of the bunch. Ever since I saw Reckful using it on a stream I've wanted it, but either it was sold out or I couldn't spare enough money. Simple yet effective.

Good day LMG Staff and Feenix,

If by selecting any random 3 out of thousands to be lucky winners for the giveaway is the way is to be, then I have nothing better to do with my age than to submit this long, time enduring comment with criticizing humor. Before getting to my favorite product, I'd like to get to why I distaste the others for a much prefer feedback if you'd much promote. First, the Aria Headset; if I wanted to look like an aviator I'd just ask Jessica Eye to punch both my ears. Second, Nascita Mouse; I don't like bulky mices, I know I'm nothing special but these peripherals make me want to pick one up and see how far I can throw it, so I'll just stick with my 3-button [(hp)] mouse. Third, Dimora Mousepad is my second favorite, I've been needing a new one since mines is sticking to the table from my sweaty hand ofcourse but I have a small desk and I won't be able to manage space for it so I'll rather stick with my tortilla cloth warmer napkin. And lastly, if by going down the list I skipped the Autore Keyboard is exactly why I did, it is my favorite among the other 3. It doesn't look as it has the legs for an upright position for typing but I don't do much of it for game-competative play. On all else I like the silver-metallic sheen look to it, it sure beats my Dell keyboard by far. I've never had a mechanical keyboard, I don't know how special they are but I'm willing to try it out. If I do win the giveaway I pledge to give each piece a try and give a much fair review to what I learned from trying out this collection. So please LMG Staff and Feenix, pimp my unit.

I would def pick the Nascita as my favorite one. My fav kind of peripharels is gaming mice. You can get used to any keyboard or headset but choosing the right mouse for me is really crucial, the Nascita has 8k+ DPI (adjustable) whereas other manufacturers with same price offer up to 4k. Having that extra freedom with higher dpi and more adjustment is always welcome. Also, the way it's designed is beautiful. I bought a Bloody A6 mouse a few weeks ago, the design was nice but the clicking was horrible, even though it costed me about 40$~ but the performance was really bad, clicking wise. The sensitivity was fine, but I have some kind of a OCD towards peripharels. THEY HAVE to be perfect, simple and lasting. I think the Nascita delivers that, to an extent, nothing is perfect.

My favorite out of those would have to be the Aria headphones. They look sexy and they look like they are build strong. Hopefully they sound as good as they look.

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

My favorite Feenix product is the headset. Because first time I look at it, I thought that was very attractive and also looks great , the headset with the japanese pine wood make it become rare for headset . Not like others headset that comes with plastic or aluminium . The Feenix aria headset the best product. :D

My favorite would defffff have to be the feenix autore. The keyboard lol. Because its so clean and slick. I love it, i want it. Give it to me!

I'm interested in Feenix's Aria headphones The wood design is interesting and makes it stand out. It also looks quite comfortable, which is not an easy feature to come by, even in more high end headphones.

I like their headset the most. Looks very nice and comfortable.

The company's logo is pretty cool as well.

Thanks for the chance to win these products.