Feenix Collection Giveaway

That headset looks great, the pine wood does give it that "premium" look.

The keyboard is the best looking keyboard ever :) But i have to say that my favorite product is the Dimora mousepad! Have you ever seen a hot mousepad? because this is the first time i see one! :D

I really like the mouse pad cause of the awesome frame it has

well my favorite would be the keyboard or the headphones, such fine pieces of art. 

Definitely the Feenix Aria headset.  Just the look alone with the wood finish is awesome let alone the specs.

Signing up for the give away!

I really like the autore gaming keyboard, MX Cherry Brown switches hngnggngnngggg <3

I like the Aria Headset the most because it is lightweight and has a great impedance.

PC: R5 3600X | GTX 1070 | 16GB 3733MHz | Aorus X570 Elite | Corsair Air 540

Laptop: R7 4800H | RTX 2060 | 16GB 3200MHz

Server: R5 1600AF | 16GB 3200MHz | Aorus B450 M | 5 x 8TB RaidZ2 @ LSI 9211-8i

They all look amazing! I'd have to say the headset wins for my favorite. It looks so nice! 

About a year ago, I saw feenix send products to the kripp, and he said that customers of feenix get their own team behind their purchases, thats really cool and awesome to feel the care from them. I like keyboard the most because It looks very sleek but sturdy and screams of quality meeting design sweetspot. I hope I can win here and try for myself =) good luck to all participants.

awsome projesktor, making me wanting a new one :( and love that awsome feenix gear :D

I personally love the look of the Autore, it's so well put together.

I like the Nascita mouse because it fits perfectly into my hand. I like the Autore keyboard too because it has an elegant design and it's a mechanical keyboard!

Feenix Aria looks awesome, would be my new Phoenix!

I have no personal experience about Feenix, but I would love to see how Aria works!

My personal favorite Feenix product is the Aria. A friend of mine has a pair and I am jealous. I love the sound they produce and am absolutely in love with the design. It truly is one one of the most elegantly designed headphones I have ever seen. I would love to own a pair for myself, and one of these days I will. 

My favourite is the Nascita Mouse, i love the illuminated logo on the palm rest, which gives the mouse that beautiful elegant look. Also the fact, that you dont need to install any drivers shows, that fennix concentrates on the importend things like a good sensor, a comfortable grip and a beautiful design and doesn't bother about unnessesary functional toying.

Oh my those headphones look absolutely fantastic, I've always loved wood on electronics, so those fit my style perfectly, and who can resist when there's some Japanese wood thrown in there, I wish I would've known about these guys sooner, then I definitely would've bought those.

Im Digging the mouse pad As well as the mouse i would buy it even with out the contest 

my favourite product is the keyboard. the keybaord has a stealthy look as its key caps are dark in colour and the letters are also in a dark colour and thus giving a stealthy look. i also like cherry brown switches as it provides a balance between gaming and typing. blue switches are too noisy and red are too sensative. i hope that i can be one of the 3 lucky winners.

The headphones look sweet! But I think I like the keyboard the most. It's not flashy, it's just basic and elegant.