Feenix Collection Giveaway

The headphones look great and have a vary nice build to them but the keyboard sound a lot better and more worth the win. I think I will side with the headphone

I like most the keyboard. But every porduct of theirs is good and really great quality. :)

It's a difficult choice as all of the products look amazing, but to pick one (and not cheat by picking "all of them") it would have to be the keyboard.

It's perfectly minimalistic without all the bland "gaming" aesthetics, but rather a simple minimalist font and texture which fits perfectly. Such things as the Windows key being just simple text ("win") looks simply amazing. Also have to mention their homage to the aesthetics in 2001: A Space Odyssey just adds to the perfection and uniqueness of the keyboard!

LET ME WIN PLS!!!!

I have a G510s and i have grow too hate this keyboard its too big and has too many "G keys" it just got to a point where this keyboard just pisses me off using it, the Feenix autore look so beautiful and simply. I WANT IT GIMME ME PLS

I really like the Aria headset, because it looks premium, and stylish. I especially like the Japanese wood!

I could have made my picture better if I did not have crap dell keyboard and mouse

post-274060-0-34835800-1446646805_thumb.

post-274060-0-34835800-1446646805_thumb.

Mouspad since I game on couch and I never owned a mousepad for more then 1$.

I like the Autore keyboard because it looks cool

I like their products because of the sleek minimalistic design they use. No bright lights or such nonsense. As sweet as those headphones look I would LOVE that keyboard. It would be my first mechanical keyboard and I'm eager to try out brown switches!!

I really like the headset! I think it looks gorgeous and the rest of the equipment is amazing too! plox pick mee :D <3 

The Autore mechanical keyboard is my favourite due to the sleek design and slick keycaps.

i7 3770K @4.3Ghz, H100, 16GB RAM, Windforce 780Ti & 680, HyperX 3K 120GB SSD, Seagate 500GB, WD 2TB Black, Asus Z-77 V-PRO, Some ODD, 3X 24" 1080P

This is my entry. :P

Seriously though all of their products look to have really really good quality. I am most interested in the headset but the keyboard and mouse look great too. Love the wood accent on the headset.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Feenix product i like the most is the Autore keyboard, because of its slick looks and Cherry MX switches :D

I have to say that Feenix Aria Headset has to be best of these four choises.

They look awesome and are enough big for me. I have eyeglases, so earcushions has to be awesome, or they will make my ears hurt. ALOT!

Still not saying that keyboard, mouse and mousepad ase bad. Just my opinion. 

Hope this is enough. If i win, I will give some user feedback.

Have a great day (:

I like the Dimora - Gaming Mouse Pad because of its stylish edges and appropriate color scheme.

By far my favourite products on the market. Sleek and sophisticated. I mean, have you seen the headphones? WOW! If only I could afford them!

I love the Autore keyboard for its sharp black design and smooth key caps

I would love to win these because I want to build a new gaming rig and that headphone looks awesome, I now use a very simple mouse and that one looks like it fits great in my hand and the mouse pad, yeah, I now use one from IKEA so I don't need to say that it is an improvement do I?

and the keyboard it looks fantastic, mechanical, I love it, it has a very clean design and I love that it uses the gold plated cherry MX brown switches

I will hope that I win this