Some people...

Genecidalic

So today i went to gamestop in order to buy a steam card. I had grabbed a 20$ card and was glancing at the other ones on the rack. As i was doing this some guy. About my age (15-16) walked up to me and asked "Whats that" I told him "A steam card" After briefly explaining to him what steam was. He continued the conversation by saying "You play on Pc? Are you retarded?" I just kind of looked at him and went "What are you talking about. A pc can out perform any game console out there." He began to laugh and say " You have obviously never played and xbox or ps3" (Note: I played xbox the majority of my life. I know its pros and cons) So i asked him "How is an xbox better?" And the first thing he said made me laugh so hard in my head. He goes "Graphics, Nothing can beat an xbox's graphics." I looked at him funny and said "Have you ever seen a game on ultra on a pc" He goes "Yeah my dumb cousin built a 1000$ computer and it looks like s#!t" Now any of us on the forums know that hes lying right now. Anyways i tried to dumb down the ways pc could out perform an xbox as much as i could. And what he said next just baffled me. he said "WOW! WE GOT A PC FANBOY! MAKING STUFF UP SO IT CAN LOOK BETTER!" He said this loud enough for just about the entire store to turn and gawk.  He then told me how pc gamers couldnt beat console gamers after which i had enough and was about to leave when he thew out a challenge. He challenged me to a 1v1 black ops game. (On xbox) And i wanted to wipe this guys smirk off so bad i accepted. I gave him my gamer tag. Drove to my dads house to get our old used xbox out of the garage and went online. After beating this guys flawlessly 30-0 he absolutely blew up and started calling a pc noob hacker. Blocked communications and supposedly reported me. And that when i remembered why i stopped gaming on consoles

This just goes to show how dumb to facts some people are 

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

That's weird... I got beaten 30-0 by some PC hacker n00b earlier today...

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

And this also happened to me today!!

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

This is one of those occasions when punching somebody in the face is justified and just needed.

these kind of people must not be allowed to reproduce.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

That would be me a few years ago, before I know the difference between a graphics card and a CPU... I'm so lucky I started watching LinusTechTips.. Than starting to watch almost every channel, website and forum... I'm addicted to computer knowledge...

So people can change.

This is one of those occasions when punching somebody in the face is justified and just needed.

But no one else know why you did it though, so you seem like the bad guy then.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

So today i went to gamestop in order to buy a steam card. I had grabbed a 20$ card and was glancing at the other ones on the rack. As i was doing this some guy. About my age (15-16) walked up to me and asked "Whats that" I told him "A steam card" After briefly explaining to him what steam was. He continued the conversation by saying "You play on Pc? Are you retarded?" I just kind of looked at him and went "What are you talking about. A pc can out perform any game console out there." He began to laugh and say " You have obviously never played and xbox or ps3" (Note: I played xbox the majority of my life. I know its pros and cons) So i asked him "How is an xbox better?" And the first thing he said made me laugh so hard in my head. He goes "Graphics, Nothing can beat an xbox's graphics." I looked at him funny and said "Have you ever seen a game on ultra on a pc" He goes "Yeah my dumb cousin built a 1000$ computer and it looks like s#!t" Now any of us on the forums know that hes lying right now. Anyways i tried to dumb down the ways pc could out perform an xbox as much as i could. And what he said next just baffled me. he said "WOW! WE GOT A PC FANBOY! MAKING STUFF UP SO IT CAN LOOK BETTER!" He said this loud enough for just about the entire store to turn and gawk.  He then told me how pc gamers couldnt beat console gamers after which i had enough and was about to leave when he thew out a challenge. He challenged me to a 1v1 black ops game. (On xbox) And i wanted to wipe this guys smirk off so bad i accepted. I gave him my gamer tag. Drove to my dads house to get our old used xbox out of the garage and went online. After beating this guys flawlessly 30-0 he absolutely blew up and started calling a pc noob hacker. Blocked communications and supposedly reported me. And that when i remembered why i stopped gaming on consoles

qmJZwNW.gif

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

This story sounds 100% made up, but I'll bite. Get a Visa card and pay for Steam games that way, or just use it to fill up your Steam wallet.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

But no one else know why you did it though, so you seem like the bad guy then.

They know, everybody heard him scream in the store according to the OP.

That's reason enough, besides, OP can explain.

This story sounds 100% made up, but I'll bite. Get a Visa card and pay for Steam games that way, or just use it to fill up your Steam wallet.

I used to do that but i feel like steam cards are so much easier.

I used to do that but i feel like steam cards are so much easier 

I guess going and buying steam cards gives you an excuse to make up stories, but I doubt you even used a card considering you're only 16.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I guess going and buying steam cards gives you an excuse to make up stories, but I doubt you even used a card considering you're only 16.

Is it extremely hard to believe that somebody went out and met somebody?

I think you're being a little too paranoid here Lyons.

Is it extremely hard to believe that somebody went out and met somebody?

I think you're being a little too paranoid here Lyons.

Lol, not in the way that the OP described it  :P

Lol, not in the way that the OP described it  :P

Well it could quite possibly happen.

By visa i figured you where refering to pre-paid cards. Because thats what did until steam cards because im 16. However believe it or not your not going to bother me. I just thought id share

They know, everybody heard him scream in the store according to the OP.

That's reason enough, besides, OP can explain.

Chances are they are console gamers too and don't even care about what they're arguing about.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

reads like those feel good jesus loves you reposts that pollute my facebook feed

or the conservative versus liberal facebook story. either way   cool story brah

Well it could quite possibly happen.

It sounds so embellished, just looking for likes from your forum buddies....

It sounds so embellished, just looking for likes from your forum buddies....

Meh, it's sounds believable, mainly because I had a PS3 and thus experienced such people online with that behaviour. :X